What he's missing out on

Authors note:

Thank you everybody! For reading my story! Don't worry! There will be jelsa eventually. This is going to be a fun chapter to write.soooooo. Read. Comment. Vote. Enjoy

Elsa:

After school, Ariel, Punzie, Anna, Merida and I run around jumping up and down.

"We are finally freshmen!" Ariel screams

"More people!" Anna yells

" more boys!" Merida screeches

" freedom!" I yell

We all jump up and down.

"Everybody come over to my house! I'll give everyone a makeover! But first we have to go... DRESS SHOPPING!" Ariel says in less than 5 seconds

I let my girlies seep through and scream in excitement with all of the other girls.

"Oh, I told esmerelda and aroura that I would go other to their house, so I'll catch up with you guys later!" Anna yells, running away and waving

"Ok! We'll see you there!" I yell back

"Let's go!" Punzie screeches

We all hop into Ariel's car.

As we hit the road, on our way to the mall at 80 mph., my favorite song comes on and I scream and turn it all the way up. Our hair is flowing in the wind because Ariel has her convertible top down. We all start singing at the top of our lungs, jumping up and down and out of control. We pull into a parking spot and run into the mall.

The first place we go is the " formal wear" shop.

Ariel finds a mermaid style gown that is shimmery and green in the skirts, and it has a purple bodes she tried it on and it was an immediate thumbs up.

After 3 more dress shops, Merida found her gown. It is forest green and flowy, with gold.

D around it

Punzie and I are the only ones who haven't found our dresses yet.

We go to an expensive looking store, but it has Gorgeous dresses. First, Punzie finds a purple dress that goes to her knees, and is covered in sequence. It is so pretty. As I look through, something catches my eye. A white, Greek dress. I gasp and try it on. It is strapless and white, going to the ground. It has a gold band at the waist, and is showing just the right amount of cleavage. It fits perfect. As I step out of the dressing room, all of my friends gasp. We all start going into hysterics about how this is the right one, so I decide to get it.

Now that we all have our dresses, we head to Ariel's house.

When we get there, we do eachother's makeup and hair, and nails. Each of us comes out for a final fashion show, first in Merida. Her wild red hair is straightened, and braided to the side. She wears her new dress, and gold flats. She wears gold eyeshadow and mascara.

Next is Punzie. She is wearing her dress, purple high heels, and a necklace with a sun on it. Her hair is in a perfect bun on top of her head. She wears purple eyeshadow and mascara, and pink lipstick.

Than, Ariel comes out. She is wearing her beautiful dress. She curled her hair so it bounces in perfect red curls. She is wearing a purple flower in her hair. She has purple heels on, and green eyeshadow with mascara and eyeliner.

Finally it is my turn. I am wearing my beautiful dress. My hair is in a messy French braid with a golden band around it. I wear gold stilettos on my feet, and an ankle bracelet. I have on dark red lipstick and gold eyeshadow. My eyeliner and mascara are applied generously, and my dress shows some cleavage. The girls gasp. We all start jumping up and down in excitment.