Slave [boyxboy]

Chapter One.

I wrapped my tail around my naked body. Damn it…I knew I should be strutting around like a little whore just so I would be sold instead of killed, but honestly…I would rather die than do this anymore… I curled into a tighter ball as I heard the door to the warehouse open and then slam shut like it always did. Slowly, I rubbed the coverings on my eyes with the bags that were over my hands. The bags were held on by hand cuffs so we couldn’t just untie them.

“We have a fine selection of pets over here sir.” The man with the very deep voice said. I lay there as still as I could. I didn’t want to be taken. I didn’t like what my masters did to me. It always hurt so bad… “You can browse all you would like. Come get me when you decide what you’re going to purchase.” I could hear the new man’s footsteps getting louder, letting me know how close he was. I tried to keep my ears from twitching.

He suddenly stopped…Then kept walking. I relaxed and smiled. He had skipped right over me I bet. This nightmare was finally going to be over. I could hear whispering close by but I couldn’t make out what the people were saying.

My cage was picked up and I was being taken somewhere. I smiled larger. This was it…They were taking me to my death…I was pulled out of my cage and then suddenly there was water all over me. They were cleaning me…Why? They cleaned every crevice making sure to keep my blind and the bags on. Soon I was dried off and put back into a new cage after they removed the hand coverings.

This one was different…The floors were slick, and I had to be shoved through a small space at the front. More moving…I had no idea where I was now…Fear…The only word I know to describe what I was feeling. They would have killed me by now if they were going to do it…Another door was closed. I heard a car and I was shoved inside of it. I could tell because the sound of the engine got quieter.

“Thank you.” A man with a sweet voice said. He sounded nice, but I didn’t trust him…The ‘nice’ ones were always the worst. The door to the car was shut. Immediately after it was, I heard the sound of metal clicking against metal and the sound of the cage opening. “You can come out now if you would like to…”

I backed as far into the cage as I could get. He was going to hurt me…Just like the rest of them…He was going to hurt me…I stayed still.

“You can also speak freely. I don’t mind. I promise not to hurt you.” I inched forwards until I could feel the edge of the cage. I hated this feeling of fear in the pit of my stomach…

I jerked when I felt a hand on my face. “Your skin is so soft...Would you like me to take the mask off? Answer me with words. I want to hear your voice…”

He brushed his thumb across my lips. I shivered and stayed there for a while before speaking. “Yes…Will you please take it off? I want to see my new master…” I bent my head down. He slowly undid the buckle to the mask and pulled it off. I shook my head around and let my hair fall in front of my face.

“Look at me.” He commanded sternly but not harshly. I looked up at his face, and then quickly looked away blushing. Shit…He was hot…He had long blonde hair and beautiful, piercing blue eyes…I opened my mouth and started to speak, but quickly closed it…“No I want you to speak freely.”

“I was just going to say my master is very beautiful…” I blushed a darker red.

“Thank you. You can get out of that cage if you want. I would prefer that, but you can do as you please.” Cautiously I crawled out of the cage and sat on the plush black seats. “Come sit beside me.”

I crawled over towards him, hiding my eyes with my bangs. Why was I getting so embarrassed around him? He pushed my bangs out of my eyes and spoke softly. “You don’t need to worry about me hurting you.” He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. “I don’t do that.”