Allies and Friends |4|

AHHHH! KUDOS TO rachellebal FOR GETTING IT RIGHT! THE ANSWER WAS DON'T HUG ME I'M SCARED! ahh.... I'm relieved someone knows. I made the pic :p Contest is over, i might make another one!
====

Y/n's POV

We entered the 4th classroom. The blackboard said 'Sorry! Ran out of time to add more subjects!'

"That makes sense! Everything was just math after all. " I said, pointing to the board. Artsy just nodded, wait can I call him Artsy?

"Can I call you Artsy?" I asked while walking to the You Can Think! Pad™ and placing the notebook inside. Artsy just nodded.

"No one has really given me a nickname before..." I gasped.

"Your friends nevet gave you a nickname?" He nodded.

"I actually don't have any friends..." I gasped more dramatically.

"I'm gonna be your first then!" I said while answering the questions. After I got the third one wrong, instead of the usual ' I get angrier each time you answer wrong! ' or ' I hear every door you open! ' I got a...

"I found you? What does that mean?" I asked. He just made a shrugging gesture; seeing as he has no arms, or shoulders. I got scared from this statement.

"Let's just go..." I scurried out of the room. So far, no smacking. Artsy followed.

"There's a classroom over h--"

"LOOKS LIKE IT'S SWEEPING TIME!" Oh crap. Me and Artsy exchanged worried looks.

"Gotta Sweep."

"Gotta Sweep." We said in unison. I remembered its description.

'What do you do if school starts in 7 hours and you haven't hired a janitor? Hire a broom! It sweeps everything! ' And when I heard the last phrase, I definately did not feel safe.

We heard distant crashes. They grew louder and louder until...

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!" A green broom came into view and went to my direction. Before we could get out of the way, Gotta Sweep swept us off the ground.

"AHHHH!!!"

"ahhh...!"

We screamed in unison. I used my strength to push me and Artsy off it. We started to pant like crazy. I started to laugh softy.

"Wow! That was terrifying!" I sighed out. I stood up and helped Artsy stand.

"Oh look." He gestured to the door in front of us. Another classroom.

"C'mon!" I took lead and went in. I walked over to the notebook and answered everything. Awkward silence filled the room. The tension between me and him was strong.

"Um... Is there anyone else in this school that I don't know about?" He froze.

"Uh, yeah. There are a few people who take math lesson here, like tutor." I nodded. My phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked. I forgot to check the caller ID.

"Y/n! I'm worried sick are you okay? Did ' he' do anything to you?" It was F/n.

"Bruh, Baldi went yandere for me." I shivered.

"God, that must suck. I know what he's capable of. I'm so sorry for letting you do that, I should've done my damn homework." They sighed.

"No, it's okay, I'm fine." I smiled. I could feel like they've smiled too.

"Oh, also: If you need help talk to Arts and Crafters, he's a sock. He's not my friend, but I know he can help." I shook my head.