Free |6|

I might make a new contest in the next chapter. Rachellebal and my irl boios can't join, cuz my boios knoe le answer and rachellebal already did one. STAY TUNED!
====

Emerald dragged me to the 6th classroom. She sat and inserted the notebook. She was answering the questions, so I tried to strike up a conversation.

"So..." She didn't pay attention and just kept answering.

"Why is Baldi like this?" She froze. There was tension between us.

"Corruptions." She replied bluntly.

"What?" I repeated that.

"Corruptions. Something, or someone, messed with his files. That caused him to go yandere for you." She explained, resuming her answering.

"But, what did?" You emphasized. She just shrugged.

"I don't know. If I knew, I would've told it, or forced it, to stop and fix Baldi."

"Why can't you fix Baldi." She froze again. For what seems like a minute, she held up her hand. There, a folder with a bunch of names came out.

"Cool..." She scrolled down and saw mine, 'y/n.chr'. I shuddered at that fact that she could literally delete me in a snap. She scrolled down some more and found what we've been looking for, 'baldi.chr' The file looked so fucked up. There we're slices surrounding it, the errors don't seem to be stopping, and the file type 'chr' turns into 'ily' from time to time.

"Here, this is why I can't fix him." She tapped on the file and a pop-up appeared. 'ERROR: YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THAT. '

"This is some next gen Doki Doki shit right here." I snickered. She closed the folder.

"If only I could fix it, Baldi would be normal. Plus, I can't edit his file, He's restricting me, so we have to find another solution." She finished answering the last question.

"Okay, let's go." Once she said that, smacking came from outside. Oh god...

"He's up that fast?!" She exclaimed. Baldi bursted through the doors.

"Y/N!!" He screamed, but something wasn't right. His eyes were pitched black with a red pinprick in the center. He ran closer to us. Emerald quickly grabbed my hand and teleported us behind him.

"Run!" We ran out with Baldi chasing us. Just as we suspected that he was really far away, we ran into Artsy.

"Artsy Run! Baldi's coming!" We ran to the other direction, the smacking disappeared. Me and Artsy panted like dogs who ran a mile, but Emerald didn't seem fatigued. I pointed an accusing finger at her.

"Ho-ow!" She smirked and reached out for a... Zesty Bar...

"Seriously, save some for us next time." I said, regaining my breath.

"Artsy! Do you have the notebook!?" I yelled. He nodded quickly.

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FOUND SEVEN NOTEBOOKS! NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS..."

"GETOUTWHILEYOUSTILLCAN!" We ran towards the east entrance. We could hear Baldi's intense smacking righr behind us.

"Ack!" Artsy got tackled by Baldi, and instead of his wooden ruler, it was metal. Baldi raised the ruler like a knife.

"Y/n! Run! I'll be fine, I promise!!" He yelled at us. Emerald grabbed my hand and we ran to the east entrance.

I heard Artsy's blood curling scream. Hot salty tears poured out of my eyes. We made it to the east entrance. I tried to reach for the door but it got blocked with some sort of wall. Everything turned blood red after I did that.

"What the?!" Emerald grabbed my arm and started to run to the north entrance.

"We need to get all these exits blocked and head through the canteen's exit!" She ordered.

"You take west and I'll take north. Don't worry, he won't get us." I hesitated but nodded.

We went our seperate ways. I passed through the canteen to get to the west exit faster. As I reached it, it blocked. I heard distant footsteps coming closer.

"Y/n! Run!" Emerald ran my way. Behind her was Baldi. She grabbed my arm and teleported 4 steps ahead. We made it to the south exit, but it closed off too.

"CANTEEN!" We both ran through the yellow doors to the canteen.

"N̴͎̪̊ͤ̽͝O̷̥̿͡!̖̲͍̪̼͒́ ̷̶͔͎̦̼̗̞̰͍̒͋̕D̴͔͖̝̯̗̺͖ͣ̐Õͬ̃̀̌͒ͯ̊͏̺̮̳̣N̈́͆̈͐͠҉̬͔͉͉̖ͅ'ͮͧͭ͂̒ͫ̚҉̢̥͕̺̟̦̭͙Ṭ̸̠͙̥̪͛ͧ̌̀̔ͪ͋̀̀͜ ͔͇͉͚̼ͭ̀ͅḼ̤̔̋̀Ȩ̺̳̦̱̳̤̿͗̂͗ͨͫ̃͊̚A̛̛̠ͬ̈́V̡̛̟͙̞ͭ͆E̴̴̱̝̹̥̗͂ͩ͂̇ ̯̫̱͈̒̐̓̀͞Ṁ̴̸̤̰̝̳̰̻̼̪́̈́͌̈͒Ê̡̼̠̭͌̏̽ ̰͔ͫ̑͆ͥͦ́͘͘L̡̻̦͈̭̳̰͉̗̓͋́̈ͥ͜Í̸͇̼̏ͨ̉̌̚K̸̡̠͚̟̯͊͐ͬ̊́ͥ̚Ȩ̸͕̤͛̎̌ͨͭ̓ͧ ̴̳͈͙͉̣̔ͫ͑ͣ̋́T̲̜̲́̿ͣ̋͆H̞ͭͥ͗́͡Iͩ̌ͪ͆̽ͧͩ̆̚҉͚̤̝̣̲S͉͙̥̣͕̫͍̫̆̓͂̉!͉͔̘͈͉̪͈́̎̍͛͠ ̶̢͚̰̰̮̝ͥ͆ͫͬ͒Iͯ͂̓̅ͪ͋͋̚͏̢͈̮͖̘̖͟'͎̟͓͉͙̰̖ͬ͐̀̓̓ͦͭ͟L̹̺͚̼̲͕̊͐ͭ͂̓L̈̆ͤ̓́̀͏́҉̥͕̭̖͎ ̴̟̐̄̔ͬ̔̚D̪̺͍͙̰͑ͥ̒́ͤ͊̃ͭ́̚Iͯ͐̄̈́ͧ̄̂҉̭̳̯̺̫̩͖͜Ȩ̳̯͔͔͍͇͛̂͗̂ͧ̂̔̀̆ ͓̤̖̲̜ͪͩͣ͆Ẅ̨̨͍̝̪́͆͂̾͌͗̃I͒̅̾̌̈́ͤ̃͗́҉̶̦̥̯̝͈̩͚̼̜T̵̟̲͚̦̮̲͑̋͌̑̆ͦ̂͂H̖͕͉͖͙̱̙̃̑́̓ͧ̚͘͢͠O̬̞̣̝̖͈̼̹̼͑ͨͧͭ́U͕͈̫̒̉̂͌̋̋̓̔̚T̴̞̦̜̫̯̤̗͍̑̊̓̐ͣͫ̒ͯ ̵͇̞̱̺͚̩̠̈́͑ͭ̆Y͖̙̎͛͌̒͆ͅƠ̜̥̹̩̖̦̖̦̲̆̃̉ͮͦ̔̇ͦ̄Ừ̲̤̩̌ͥ̐̄̑ͪͤ̔ͅ!̵̻̣̑̿̀͝ ̞̬̻̼̜͊̋̓̒̍̆̇̽́͝I̡̞͓͆͛́ ̷̵͉̹̫̒̍͊̈͌L͍̻̓̄̍͊ͭ̂̈O͉ͨ̀ͬ̾̇̈́͝V̢̢̦͖̒ͪ̆͋̿̆ͅE͖̐̂ͮ̊̊ͯͪ̈́͜ ̜̫̂̌̈ͥ̀ͪ͊Y͐͗̃̓̈҉̷͔͈̫̘̝̻̘Ơ̢̞̬̄͒ͬ͋͗U̸̗̹̪̗͙̫̲̹̍͛ͨ̽ͮ̈́̚̕!̀̿̋͆̍̍̚̚͏̸̥̮̹̱̲̞ ̨̳́ͤ͗͆ͧ͒̒͌͝"  Baldi yelled from behind. We ran through the exit...

Freedom. We were out. We ran farther just to make sure he won't follow us. We panted like crazy dogs.

"Okay... we actually survived that!" Emerald yelled in glee.

"WAIT! WHAT ABOUT ARTSY?!" I yelled, facing Here School to run back there, but she stopped me.

"A student of Here School can't die on school grounds. Literally. " She smiled. I sighed in relief.

"We can do what we want now..." I said with hope.

"This story doesn't end just yet..." Emerald looked down.

"Wait... what do you mean?"

"We still need to find out who corrupted Baldi. We may turn him sane again." I smiled... and blushed.

"Wait... are you sick or are you blushing." She asked with a playful tone in her voice. I blushed harder and looked away.

"Well, if you want a happy ending with Baldi, we're gonna have to find a way to fix him." I looked at her confused.

"How?" I asked with interest.

"Well, we could start an investigation. After we find out who's doing all this, we can put an end to it!" She smiled. I was about to say something in agreement, but my stomach rumbled.

"Looks like someone's hungry." I blushed.

"I didn't eat y-yet." I stuttered.

"Well, I can make you pancakes at my place, and we could discuss the issue there." I smiled.

"Sounds good." We walked over to a autocab. Emerald payed it and typed in her adress. The autocab started moving.

While we were on our way, I couldn't help but look outside. The sun was bright, the trees looked healthy everything looked so nice. But, I spotted a pair of floating eyes. Oh god, I'm guessing that's our antagonist, right? I laid back into the seat and drifted away to dream land.