Outdoors |9|

Someone make me some Cagney x readers and I will pay you handsomely (jk i have no paypal :p)

I added a creepypasta reference for my friend
====

I was just sitting on the couch, binge watching some YouTube videos I found interesting, but all of a sudden, I received a text from Baldi, signalling that it was time to go to Here School.

My parents were out for the day, leaving me alone. I got up from the couch and turned off the TV.

I got to my room and changed into my normal attire. I wrote a note to my parents, saying that I'll be back tommorow. I got my bag full of camping stuff.

I left the house and got in a autocab which was right there, conveniently. I set it to go to Here School and payed.

Once we reached there, I could see Baldi in front of a line of students. I also spotted a very... weird looking bus.

I left the autocab and made my way towards them. Baldi heard my footsteps and turned to look at me.

"Hey Y/n, my love!" He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. The students made barfing noises and disgusted remarks. The Principal sighed and smiled at the sight of Baldi happy. We broke the kiss and I pecked his cheek.

"Ah... Camping. Haven't done it in a while. I hope everyone brought the tents and marshmallows!" Everyone nodded.

"Fanastic, wait... I feel like we're forgetting something..." All of us began to ponder what we're missing, until Playtime declared.

"F/n and Emerald aren't here yet!-" As if on cue, a autocab parked near the bus. F/n and Emerald exited it, panting.

"You're late!" I pointed out.

"No shit Sherlock..." Emerald sighed.

"Well, is everyone here?" Everyone nodded once again.

"Okay! Let's go camping!" Everyone entered the bus. Playtime sat right behind the front seat, It's a bully! took the entire back seat, Artsy took the one across Playtime, 1st Prize, F/n and Emerald sat somewhere at the middle, Principal took the front seat while me and Baldi took the one across.

Sadly, Gotta Sweep couldn't come, since he was a broom and all.

"Seat belts!" There were multiple clicks.

"Are you ready?" Everyone told him yes. The bus started to drive by itself.

I sighed and leaned into Baldi's shoulder. He kissed my forehead as I drifted to sleep...

--Timeskip--

I woke up to the bus stopping.

"We're here!" Baldi cheered out. I looked outside and saw that we were in a secluded area in the forest. One by one, we went out to sort our tents.

While I was sorting out my [Favorite Color] tent, Baldi tapped my shoulder. I turned to face him with a smile.

"Hm?"

"Why don't we share a tent?"

I blushed at that. Me and Baldi in the same tent? I was about to say a good point on why we shouldn't share tents, but all of a sudden,

"OH GOLLY! I LEFT MY TENT AT HOME AND NO ONE WANTS TO SHARE TENTS!" Emerald exclaimed as if it were obvious. I facepalmed and sighed.

"Fine, we can share tents." I pecked Baldi's cheek.

"Emerald! You can take mine, I'll share with Baldi."

F/n oohed like a little schoolgirl while the Principal scolded them for doing so.

"No bullying in the halls."

"WE AREN'T EVEN IN THE HALLS!" F/n ran around to avoid the Principal. I sighed and sat down by the unlit fireplace.

Once the sun was lowering behind the trees, we gathered around while Baldi made the fire. He stood up and brushed his ash covered hands on his now dirty sweater.

"Hey Y/n, love, could you please get some firewood for us. I'm gonna set the bear traps around for bears or... other things. The principal needs to watch over the children."

Baldi glanced at F/n and Emerald.

"All the children."

I giggled at what he did.

"Okay okay, I'll go get some firewood."

I gave him a quick kiss and went on my way. While I was looking for some firewood, I found myself in front of a pond.

'Huh, such a nice pond.' It was so clear and the moon made it glimmer.

I sighed in relaxation as I picked up more sticks. Just as I was getting the 6th stick, the fog started to roll in.

'Weird...' I got some more, but I felt a presence In front of me. I saw a girl standing there.

Long black hair with two pony tails, smooth looking skin, a long elegant dark blue dress, and no shoes. The only thing weird is that she covered her eyes with her bangs.

I knew never to trust strangers in the dark, in a forest, in a secluded part, all alone, and while your camping.

I quickly ran to the camping area and sat beside the principal, dumping all the sticks in the fire.

"Woah, what happened to you?" F/n asked me with concern.

"I-I saw... girl, black hair, blue dress, no shoes!" I panted while the principal rubbed my back. Emerald froze.

"Dude, you going nuts. Lulu doesn't exist." She shrugged.

"I bet you read a bunch of creepypastas last night." But I don't read creepypastas... (If you do, change it up)

I breathe out in exasperation, no one would believe me anyways so just ignore it.

Soon later, Baldi came back with some bruises.

"Woah, what happened to you?" I asked, while going to him.

"Got my foot stuck in one of those bear traps, tumbled, fell off a mini cliff, and somehow survived." I hugged him tight.

"Be careful next time! I'm so worried for you!" He patted my back lightly.

"It won't happen again!" He reassured. The principal checked the time.

"It's getting late, we should all sleep." Everyone nodded and got to their tents. Me and Baldi entered his green tent.

I sighed as I plopped into the comfy pillow. Baldi layed down beside me and faced me.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know?" I nodded and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my temple.

"I'll never let you go." He whispered.

"And I'll never leave you."