2 weeks later

Rachel's P.O.V

January 8th

it has been 2 weeks since Quinn moved in and she is now 4 months pregnant I am so excited for her to have the baby, we haven't been outside since Christmas Day mainly because it's been cold and dangerous with it snowing so we haven't really visited anyone we've just stayed in and watch films with dad.

Finn hasn't called either checking on how Quinn is which shocks me because I thought he would look after Quinn and take care of her yet here I am reading pregnancy books with her, making her cups of tea, something to eat, picking up saltines and sprite for her every time I go shopping for her and giving her a shoulder to cry on when she's feeling emotional and Finn can't even pick up the phone.

Will: Rachel I'm going shopping

Rachel: okay I'm just getting ready

Will: Quinn's still asleep so she's staying here

Rachel: okay that's fine

I get out of the bed and I change into some like dark blue shiny jeans/ sort of disco pants that have the leg rolled up to the ankle slightly, I add a sky blue blouse and my white blazer and add my white converse, I apply my make up and leave my hair straight down, I'm also still wearing my charm bracelet, me and Quinn hardly take them of I grab my new bag which is Alexander Wang I absolutely love it.

I head downstairs to see dad ready and we head to his car, I really need to get a car dad drives us to the supermarket and I get a shopping trolley cart and we head down all the aisles

Will: are you picking up the stuff Quinn asked you to pick up?

Rachel: yeah I got it all

Will: okay well I think we're done

We then proceed to check out and dad pays for it all and we pile it in the back of the car.

I then realise in 2 weeks we finally leave school, I have been looking forward to this moment and I have 2 weeks to go.

Will: so what are you doing when you leave school?

Rachel: Well I've applied to the colleges near by with Quinn so I can be near you and Quinn when Quinn leaves with maternity.

Will: Rachel you can apply wherever you want I can look after Quinn

Rachel: but I want to be near when she's give birth I can hardly do that when I'm miles away

Will: you're a good girl Rachel

Rachel: I know

We pull up on the driveway and Quinn tries to help us carry the bags in but dad tells her off and tells her to rest her feet.

It's going to be a good year I can feel it