1

Abbie Micheal sat before her laptop throwing popcorns into her mouth and chewing wildly. It had been two hours since she came back from work but she didn't feel like taking a break at all.

Two hours ago, her childhood friend Peggy Stan had called and had informed her that there was going to be a homecoming.

She had huffed. A home coming? It had been twelve years since she left Beverly Highs and she didn't think she could have ever dreamt of coming back there in her right senses.

"A home coming?" She had almost cursed.

Peggy chuckled "it would be fun Abbie!"

"Most of us are actually married and out of the state or country" Abbie had said "and by the way I have a job..."

"People are responding positively, don't be the black sheep!" She said "and by the way Ray Bryce would be there"

Her chest had immediately jumped. Ray Bryce her childhood sweetheart? Peggy had got her there and she had began to laugh.

"Ray would be there?" Abbie asked.

"Yea, but I have one vital information for you" Peggy had said mischievously.

"Ray is not just a regular man now" she informed.

"Not just a regular man? What does that mean?" Abbie had asked.

"He is now a Priest" she replied.

Abbie's heart sank.

Ray Bryce, tall, sea green eyes, strong hands and heavenly made abs, beautiful eyes that sent butterflies to her stomach when they stared into hers, brown neat hair, her first love and first kiss. The first guy who had truly loved her but who she had dumped was now a priest. What a waste, she had thought.

"But Dean Moore would be there too" Peggy chipped in again.

Dean Moore another of her numerous crushes. She knew one thing for sure, that this homecoming was going to be hot.

"Alright, send the account details for the payment. I'm in" she had said and held on for some minutes for Peggy to tease her a bit before finally hanging up.

Back to the present, she sat staring into her laptop and bit on her nails nervously, many thoughts running through her head.

She was already thirty-one, rich, famous and beautiful. Her big blue eyes and her deep dimples deepened the beauty. She had a tall height, curvy and a sweet singsong voice. This night her long brown hair fell across her face and over her glasses, she blew it away.

After a long search on the internet for Ray and what he would look like now, she folded her hair into place and shut down her system then walked to bed. A message beeped on her phone. She picked up her phone and read.

"A conference call for the homecoming tomorrow at 9am. Pick up if available"

She sighed and dropped on her phone on the rich mahogany drawer and lay on her side. A beep from her phone got her attention again. She picked it up again and read.

"Abigail Micheal can you wait to see me? Cos I can't"

She sighed and put off the phone, it wasn't even time for the homecoming yet and someone was busy sending anonymous messages to prank her. She turned and closer her eyes, thinking only of Ray...she slept off.