24

Ray sat down with his head in hand. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. Before him sat Cooper, Reid and Stan. They all had stern expressions like him, this was almost driving them all crazy and he hated crazy.

"Come in Ray" Sidney said peeping out the door.

He stood up and wiped his face, stood up and entered inside.

"This is driving me crazy" Reid said first, running a hand over his face. "How many bodies now, two bodies in a week"

"As far as I am concerned, the killer could be one of you" Cooper said, his eyes resting on Stan.

Stan glared at him "I might be a paid hand sometimes but I don't go on a killing spree like some psycho. Don't make any mistakes, you're a suspect too"

Cooper huffed "we all know you're the one capable of killing but nobody is calling you the murderer here, I was just thinking out loud"

Stan cursed beneath his breath, and ignored him.

Back to the IR, Ray walked behind the detective carefully.

"Sit down" Sidney offered.

"God bless you" he said taking the seat.

"I am sure you know why you were brought here for questioning, there is a serial killer out there killing people from your class set"

Ray nodded "it really scares me detective, especially when i know I am among the preys"

Sidney studies him "Preys? That sounds harsh"

He shrugged "I'm sorry but I don't feel too good. Drake wasn't really my friend but we were classmates, it hurts to know he is dead"

"I'm sorry for the loss Mr Ray but you have to answer the questions I am to direct to you. It might help us find who is doing this"

"You don't know how much I would love to help find whoever is doing this" he said "I pray the Lord takes the wheel"

"It came to our notice that you got a test message right?" She asked.

He nodded "I did"

"We had your phone checked, you got this message two minutes before Abbie got hers" Sidney informed.

"What does that mean?" He asked almost shaking.

"I don't know honestly" she confessed "but we will find out"

"I pray so"

"Where were you by 2:25pm today?" She asked looking him over carefully.

"I am a priest, I have my quiet time for one hour and thirty minutes every afternoon and it starts by two pm to three thirty pm" he answered "so between those times I was in my personal altar at home praying"

Sidney nodded "Okay. So when did you see Drake's message?"

"As soon as I was done with my prayer. I heard the phone beep earlier so I checked and saw it"

"So you just came immediately?"

"Obviously" he replied "do you have any idea about who did this?"

"We are still on it" she replied "so you didn't enter that house before we came?"

He shook his head "not if I couldn't teleport" he replied "I heard the tits and bits of the death rumor on my way here, I just wanted to confirm. I kept telling myself it wasn't true, sincerely hoping it wouldn't be"

Sidney jotted down "do you happen to have any dogs?"

"No, I have bunnies but no dogs" he replied. "Where there dog bites too?"

Sidney kept quiet for a while "what if I told you I know you killed that woman, what if I told you I knew you are the one that killed Drake" she said "I mean what if I told you I know you're the artist?"

For a moment he was shocked, then he gathered himself together and began to laugh "For a moment you got me confused but let's stop wasting each other's time. The killer could be out there planning his next move and you're here playing stupid mind games"

"Mr Ray, I..."

"No, my life is in danger and I don't care what it is you want to do, except you getting up and trying to find whoever it is that has taken it upon himself to kill my friends and I" he said, his eyes full of fear "the congregation hasn't felt the power of God through me yet, I cannot be carved or made into a canvass or whatever the papers say the killer does"

"You have to calm down Mr.."

"Its so easy for you to say especially when you're not the one that has a psycho behind you!" he shouted at her

"We're doing everything we can Mr Ray, so calm down" Sidney said "did you visit any pharmacy lately?"

"The hell I didn't!" He yelled again "I have a mass to conduct by 5pm today, nobody knows I'm here. If you would, could you make this snappier or I would just stand up and walk out"

"I..."

"Detective Sidney, we found something" Roxy said badging inside the room "we just found our guy, his name is Steven Rolls"