God

Ariana's POV

Pete and I are broken up. The media doesn't know. Our families doesn't know. He doesn't know.

Well he might have the slightest idea.

He cheated on me.

I'm not gonna stay with him.

I found my suitcase from under our bed and pulled clothes aggressively from my walk-in-closet and tossed them in the suitcase. I took a break and sat on the bed. The sadness hasn't hit me yet, just the anger. I stoke my petite hand over the white sheets. I remember changing them earlier, with no idea of this wave of feelings coming my way.

I pulled up my phone from my cargo pants and searched for the earliest flight back to Florida. I was currently in my- well our LA apartment. But I'm going to where I was born, Boca Raton - Florida.

I ordered the tickets and called my mum so she knows what is going on. After I hung up, I just sat there. Staring out of the floor-to-roof window and just emptying my mind. Too much for me to handle.

I got up and called for a cab. I gathered my dogs and went out, dragging two big suitcases and my handbag and my dogs along with me. I don't know how I managed to do so, but I did!

On the way I texted my managers and co-workers so they know that I'm going out of town for a little while. I didn't tell them anything, but I assume they figured. The pictures are all over the internet and people are freaking out. I get it, we were engaged and then this happened? People would probably judge him and say he's a cheating bastard, and they would pray for me and all that stuff.

I freaked out too, when I saw it. First I didn't believe it, but my heart felt it and knew it was probably true.

Last night he was out drinking and partying. Not something he does often, but it was his friends birthday and he went out with them. I just thought my fiancé would be able to stay loyal, but I guess I was wrong then.

The cab pulled up in front of the airport and I jumped out and got my stuff and my dogs. Luckily I had a private jet, some perks of being a superstar.

On the plane I pulled my legs up in the seat and watched a movie. I wasn't in the mood for anything else. I actually just wanted to go box something, like a boxing competition. Where Pete would be the one I'm hitting at. I was so angry and frustrated. I knew there would be tears, but right now I got no tears left to cry. (Hehehe)

After a minute I didn't even pay attention to the movie, so I turned it off. My eyes trailed to the window and the skin outside. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a boomerang on instagram. I captioned it with: just me and my thoughts flying away.

It was hard to face reality, but I had to begin somewhere.

I am going to begin with flying away from my problems.

As always, it's easy now, then it gets worse.

Hey! So started a new story! About Ariana Grande! Live her so much and can't believe I haven't thought of writing about her before!

I called this God Is A Woman because the song drops in a couple of hours.

It's the middle of the night here in Norway so I have to listen to it when I wake up. (Don't want to ruin my nice vacation sleep routine😂)

But anyway, I'm so excited for the song and I feel a really strong connection to it, I don't know why, because I'm not even religious, but she is my God so yeah 😂 (yes, even though I haven't heard it yet, but I just have a connection ya know?)

Okay so enjoy this book, vote and comment!⚠️

And love you Ari💜