Ariana's POV

I screamed as I turned around and saw Frankie.

"Oh my god! Frankie you scared me!" I laughed.
"Shhh! There's someone in the house!" He whispered.
"What?!" I whispered-yelled back.

He just pulled me by my wrist and ran towards his own room. I heard a noise from downstairs and my heart started to race. Frankie dragged me inside and closed the door behind me.

"What's going on?" I asked him.
"Mom and I just pulled up and we saw a guy with a mask hide in the living room. Mom and I walked in the back and she's calling the police right now!" He replied.

"Oh! Because I was in my room and I heard a noise, and when I walked down the front door was open, but you and mom was nowhere to be seen. After that, I called the gate and they said no one had passed..." I explained to him.

It didn't take long before we heard the police. We heard them walk inside and a lot of shouting. My mom screamed and the police shouted.

Then we heard gunshots. Four shots was fired. And then the silence fell over us. No more shouting.

A few minutes later the police came to our door and we let them in.

"Hi, are you hurt?" The officer asked.

"No-no just scared, what happened?" Frankie answered the officer.

"There was three guys who was breaking into your house. They were stealing and grabbing what they could find. We confronted them and they showed us guns. And they fired at us. You may have heard it. One hit your mothers left arm. We already called for an ambulance and the thieves are taken care of." The officer said in a calming voice.

"Mom!" I squealed and ran out of the room and down the hallway. I reached the stairs and ran down to the foyer and found my mom with two paramedics.

"Mom are you alright?" I asked as I rushed over to my mom. Mom looked at me with watering eyes and fainted.

"Mom? Mom?!" I asked.

"We are taking her to the hospital, right now." One of the paramedics said.

Everything went so fast and suddenly my mom was out of the house, and two policemen were here with Frankie and me. All I wanted to do was call Pete, I don't think of what he did as very bad anymore. I almost lost my mom, and I knew deep in my heart that I don't want to lose Pete. And if I were to lose him, then I would like to lose him to a bulled and not over some stupid fight.

I called Pete and explained what happened, he was very understanding and sounded relieved because I called him and wanted to talk to him.

He wanted to fly out to me, but I pleaded for him to stay. It would just get complicated if he came here. I told him that I might come home when my mom was getting better. I no longer want to be apart from him.

I ended the call and turned to Frankie and the officers.

"Please, can no one say anything to social media? I don't want his to get out..." I said.

"Of course miss Grande, we will seal our lips." One of the officers said.

"Thank you, I don't want to feel like a target again after Manchester... I just want my mom to heal, and have her family around her, not the whole world." I said and nodded my head at my own statement.

Okay, hope you liked it!

If you have ideas for the storyline, it's just to comment!

Vote and Comment!!💜💜

Check my instagram: benito_got_me

or my YouTube channel: Mille Covers💕💕