no tears left to cry

Ariana's POV

My heart was aching and my mind was running wild. Pete and I needed time apart and I wanted to break things off officially, and post about it on social media. My fans were the best help ever, just reading their comments made me smile. But I couldn't, not yet. Not before it was all clear between us.

My mom was getting well again and I was slowly getting out of my black little hole. I came into this routine. Every day I'd wake up, make coffee. Watch YouTube while drinking my coffee, and not watching anything about me. Just cute beauty vloggers with small channels. And then I'd walk down the block to my studio and spend hours there both alone and with my producers and friends. Then I'd go home and have dinner with my mom, and then we would watch some Grey's Anatomy and then I'd walk back to my room and fall asleep. Then repeat it the next day.

This coping method helped me a lot, just knowing what I had and knowing what I could hold on to was a big comfort.

One day I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked over at it with sleepy eyes. It was my manager. I answered and he told me he'd like to record some of my new songs, I had a lot to say and let's let the world hear it. I agreed. I wanted my fans to hear me, and maybe hear my cry for help.

I recorded a lot of songs and my crew immediately started cutting and editing it. And the results were amazing! The songs were coming together so nicely and I thought to myself that I wanted to drop this album when it was done. Not wait. If I'll go on tour with two albums, I go on tour with two albums. Music is about feelings and right now I feel like dropping the album as soon as it's done.

And I've finally decided to break up with Pete. It was very hard for me to handle, but I just figured it out that this was the way to go. I've talked with him and he respected my decision and agreed with me. I was very glad that he did that, and I hope we could stay friends.

Today was the day I was going to break it the the media. I literally just emailed it to a lot of news papers and then posted about it on Instagram and Twitter. And my phone wouldn't stop going off. I answered as many friends and questions about the relationship as I could, but it wasn't much to say. It was over and that's that.

I decided to leave our LA apartment and buy my own apartment in New York. Pete and I shared an apartment there too, but I said he could keep it, he loved it more than I did anyway.

After a couple of weeks I was well organized in my new home and I was very happy. I had no clue on what was going on in my heart and my mind was crazy all the time, but I knew that my music was good right now and that's what matters. The date I had set for the release of my album was approaching and I was so excited for the world to hear my new music.

Heyyy! Long time, no see!

I know this is short, but I'm getting more inspired now and I'm gonna get better at updating!

Thank you so much to those who commented and asked for more, you truly drives my inspiration and it makes me wanna keep writing❤️ thank you so much❤️❤️ more is coming soon!

Vote and comment 🌸🌸

IG: muffledmendes
YT: Mille covers