Restraining Orders

Zone cracks his neck and groans. [Geez man, what did you do?] 

"What do you mean what did I do?!" Church exclaims. 

[Uh, who was the one that made her mad and have her decide to beat the living crap out of-] Tex had then tackled Zone and started beating him with Church's Monitor body. [Ow! Tex stop would you-Ow! Hey guys! Ow! You gonna help-Ow-me or what?! Ow!] 

"Naw Rex, I think you got everything under control. We'll just hang back here." Sarge says. 

"Yeah, you've got some catching up to do." Grif adds throwing away a medpack he was using to cover his crotch. "Hey, what's she beating him with?" 

"I think that was Church's old body." Simmons answers. 

"You mean he ain't a floatin' cue ball any more?" Sarge asks disappointed. "That's too bad. Had a few more nicknames in my side pocket. We'll certainly miss you Lord Hackensack of the Roundalots." 

"Gee thanks." Church says sarcastically. 

"Beating him with his body? That doesn't seem physically possible." Grif says thoughtfully. 

"Uh-hu- we have to do something." Caboose says. 

"I am sorry, as I said, I cannot operate outside the bounds of my standard safety protocols." FILSS reminds the blue trooper. 

"What if I said...pretty please?" Caboose asks.

"Private Caboose, is there a reason why you don't want to use one of the standard safety protocols? In this scenario, I would strongly recommend locking down the armor of any rogue unit." 

"Wait you can do that?" 

"Of course. Armor lock is a standard safety feature since the Freelancer break in." 

"Well why didn't you tell us that?" Caboose says raising his arms. 

"Why would I need to tell the Director that? He wrote the protocol himself." 

"Oh, right. Yes of course he did. Um Sheila, could you do the armor lunchable thing that you said?" 

"Certainly. Now initiating standard safety protocol. Armor lockdown in progress. All units, stand by for lockdown." Tex becomes immobilized and let's go of Zone. 

"What- what's happening? Caboose what did you do to her?" Church asks worriedly. 

"Yes! Yes! I did it! I am the biggest hero ever! I beat up a girl!" Caboose cheers. 

"That's not nice Caboose." Xi says crossing her arms. 

"Hah hah, yes!" Sarge laughed. "See, that's how you do it Grif; face your enemy man to man. Or in your case, woefully inadequate man to woman. And then when she's distracted, use superior technology to take her out. (Sniff) Reminds me of prom night." 

"We didn't do anything, she shut down." Grif points out. 

"Uh, hey guys? What do you think that voice meant by "all units"?" Simmons asks. The Reds and Zone become immobilized. 

"Hrr, h-gr I can't move." Sarge exclaims. 

"I did it, I- not my fault! Not my fault! I did not do this! The computer made suggestions! And the default option was yes!" 

[Well this is just great.] Zone mutters. 

"What's happening? Caboose! Make it stop! Make it st-ow! Rrruh!" Church grunts as he and Tucker become immobilized as well. 

"Uh, Sheila, is, is my armor gonna lockdown too?" Caboose ask fearfully. 

"No Caboose, your helmet does not have that particular protocol installed in it. I had assumed, that was the reason why you were wearing that-"