T W O

Odell

"One. Two. Three. Pull Odell!! Come on you got it!!"my trainer Jamal yelled for me to keep pulling and pulling weight.

It was 3 in the evening. We got back from Honduras around 1. So I had to hurry here from the airport. Aubrey took the kids back home or to Crystal house.

But I did kind of lied to Aubrey yesterday. Tonight is a big party and I want to go. Aubrey don't know anything about this party cause it's for football players.  Just males and a little bit of females.

"Break time"Jamal said. "Doing great kid. You gone be great this season"

"I know I will"I smiled. I look at the sun and sigh. "Damn it's hot in New York"

"Yeah man, its the summer time. Why you went to Honduras again?"Jamal ask me.

"To clear my mind a bit"I said. "A lot been going on since you know....."

"They injurying last year and you not being able to play the rest of the season"Jamal said.

"Yeah. I don't want to talk about it anymore"I said. "I'm here now. Hopefully, I don't break another limb"I chuckle.

"You won't. Come on let's continue"Jamal got up from the ground.

"Break over with already?"I ask.

"Hell yeah, this ain't basketball. You have to know that now that your back on the team, they gone keep putting you in the game"he was right about that.

"Alright. I'm ready"

^
^
^

I walk in my house seeing the kids running around with the dogs. Aubrey must be in the kitchen or living room.

"Daddy!!"rosey and Jr came running to me.

"Wassup my babies"I kiss rosey cheek. Then Jr.

"Odell is that you!?"I heard Aubrey yell out.

"Yes. Is you inspecting someone else"I smiled.

"Yeah, i was suspecting the mail guy"she laugh and put away her clothes.

"You wasn't watching the kids?"I ask.

"I was watching them. I told them to stay in the living room to watch t.v."Aubrey said.

"Okay then. Well, tonight is the party for one of my home boys"I said hopeing that she will say yeah.

"Really Odell. That's the reason why we came back huh?"Aubrey said getting mad.

"Aubrey no. I came back for practice"I said. "And then I have to go to New York Giants training camp to talk to coach. So much going on baby"

"I should of stayed in Honduras"she mumble.

"Look I don't have time to explain to you"I put rosey and Jr down.

"Daddy, can I have ice cream with sprinkles?"rosey ask.

"In a few baby girl"I said taking off my shirt then threw my shirt towards the hamper. I close the bathroom door then took off my pants. I need a shower so bad.

I need a drink so bad.

^
^
^

^Rosey^

^Rosey^

^Jr^

Again thank y'all for reading my book.