E I G H T E E N

Odell

Today is the day I pick up Aubrey and crystal from the airport

Today is the day I pick up Aubrey and crystal from the airport. Rosey and Jr was still sleep from staying up late last night. As for princess, she still at the house. When I left she was still on the couch sleep. The drive to the airport was quiet. No music was playing in my car. I was still stuck on what happened two days ago. I slept with Princess and didn't care at all. But now I'm caring.

I pulled up to the airport seeing Aubrey and Crystal on their phones. I smiled so hard once I seen Aubrey fine ass. I hop out the car walking over to her.

"Hey baby"I pulled her into a hug. I kissed her lips passionately while grabbing her ass.

"Mmmmmm, must be nice"Crystal playfully rolled her eyes. "You heard from Nate?"

"Last time I heard from him was yesterday. He was at home watching Nicole"I said.

"He probably at home sleep like always"Crystal mumble.

"Y'all ready to go?"I ask.

"Hell Yeah. Waiting on you"Crystal said. I chuckle grabbing their luggage putting it in the trunk.

After I drop crystal off home, I wanted to take Aubrey out to eat. I know she hungry. But she didn't want to eat. She wanted to go home and sleep. Back to the boring lifestyle.

"How was the trip?"I ask.

"It was nice. I relaxed at the pool, went out to eat with Crystal, and then went to a club"Aubrey said.

"Damn, y'all had fun fun"I chuckle.

"Yep and then I met Dez Bryant who told me that you never tells any of your friends about me or your kids. You don't post us on your Instagram or show me love at all"Aubrey turned to me in the seat.

"That's why you mad? You want me to tell the world that I'm with you and I have kids with you?"I ask.

"Yes Odell. Is that hard to ask?"

"Kind of hard to ask"

"How?!"she semi yelled.

"Cause of all your yelling!"I yelled back. She rolled her eyes looking at the road. "Babe I don't post y'all on the internet cause I don't want the fans or my friends to judge you"

"Judge me?! Why the hell would they judge me?!"she semi yelled.

"You went to jail for killing a man. They saw you on the news, everyone in New York did"I said. "If I post you on Instagram, they gone judge me and you. You won't handle it"

"Maybe your right. They gone think ima kill you next"she said which made me almost stomp on the breaks.

"Would you?"I ask.

"If you cheat on me then I would"

Ohhhhhh shiiittttttt.