N I N E

Odell

"So you met some hoe at a grocery store and got her number?"Sterling ask while we was at the bar having a couple of drinks. "Damn man, you being a hoe again"

"I ain't a hoe man. Just wanted to have some fun"I drunk my henny.

"Have fun? Bruh you have a wife you can do that with"Sterling said.

"And that's boring"I mumble.

"I knew you wasn't cut out for this shit man. You ain't no house husband"

"House husband?"I laugh. "What the hell is a house husband?"

"Like a husband. You do what a husband do. Please your wife, treat her like a queen, and make sure she's safe"Sterling said looking at a picture of his wife.

I shook my head at him and chuckle."All loving and shit. I does that but I mean the pleasure ain't there anymore"

"Create something that will bring that pleasure back"Sterling said.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, watch fifty shades of grey to figure something out"he said. "Give me another"he told the bartender.

I look at my phone seeing a text from princess. I smirked a bit seeing what she texted me.

Princess👑 can you come over and help me out with something😊😊

Me whatcha need ma?🤔

Princess👑 mmmmm, some snacks😂😂😂

Me ight, I'ma be there😂 what's yo address?

"Odell, you hear me talking to you?"Sterling tap my shoulder.

"Huh?"I looked at him.

"I said, who you texting?"he ask.

"Nun of your business. I'm bout to go"I said grabbing my keys and other stuff. "Bye"I walked out the bar walking to my car. I unlock my Bentley and hop in the car turning on lil Wayne Carter V.

Princess apartment

"Oh my God, Odell you bought my favorite chips"princess grab the chips and drinks from the bag

I sat down on her couch looking at the tv. It's very quiet here. No kids here screaming and hollering. Damn I miss being single sometimes.

"So why you really wanted me here?"I ask. She ate the chip biting it softly. I raise my eyebrows at her waiting for a answer.

"Cause I wanted to see you. Can't see you"she said.

"You can see me"I smiled.

"Okay then"she smiled lightly.

"What you been up to?"I ask.

"Nothing much actually. Been missing you"she said.

"We just met"I laugh.

"I know but when we was talking the other day and texting. I feel a connection between us"she said.

"A connection?"I chuckled. "Yeah, I feel a connection too"I nod my head.

"So how is life?"she ask.

"Uhhh, I have a wife who wants to leave out with her friend on a trip and wants me to watch them but I'm busy with football"I sigh.

"Well, how about I'll watch them?"princess ask.

"I don't think she will like that. In order for you to watch them, you have to become friends with Aubrey"I said.

"Aubrey is her name"princess nodded her head. "Where should I meet her?"

"Just come to the house and talk to her. Tell her that I found you"I said.

"I think I might do that"