T H R E E

Aubrey

"So he leaving to go out to a party while you are stuck with the kids yet again?"Crystal ask me as we was drinking some wine while watching our kids play.

"Yes and im so tired of it"i sigh loudly.

"I'm tired too. Nate be having all the fun while I'm stuck here with Nicole"Crystal said.

"I need another vacation. We need a vacation"I said.

"Well babe. Let's start planning"she said. She took out her computer then open it.

"Wait you serious?"I ask.

"Yes, I'm bored and need some time off"Crystal said.

"Crystal, you only have one kid. I have two"I chuckle. "I need some time off"

"Mhmmm"Crystal said. "I need time off from Nathan and Nicole"

"True"I said. "Nate gets on everybody nerves"

"Sure do"Crystal click on this page that had a sun beach chair and umbrella. "Ooouuu, mexico look nice"

"What about Rio?"I ask.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that"she said then went back to Google.

As Crystal was on her computer, I received a text from Odell.

Odell- what time you coming back home?

Me- when ever I can

Odell- aubrey don't have no fucking attitude with me😒😠😡

Me- Odell who said that I have an attitude?

Odell- what you mad for? Cause I'm going to a fucking party

I didn't even text him back. I just look at the phone then put it down. "Who was that?"Crystal ask.

"Odell"I mumble. "Getting on my nerves"

"Same as nate. What's wrong with men? Maybe I should just go gay"Crystal bust out laughing.

We heard the door close then footsteps coming towards us. "Daddy!"Nicole ran towards nate. He pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"Where my niece and nephew?"nate ask.

"Probably hiding"I said. Rosey poke her head out but I motion for her to hide again. Jr is a good hider. He will stay in his hiding place till you look everywhere for him. I hate that sometimes.

"So that means I have to find them"nate walk to the corner where rosey was. I heard a little scream then tiny footsteps running. Nathan was behind Jr running. Rosey came out her hiding spot trying to scare nate.

"Ahhhh, uncle nate scared"Nathan said.

"Uncle nate, I have fun"rosey said.

"Oh for real. Did mommy fuss at you?"Nathan ask.

"No"rosey shook her head.

"Good"Nathan said. He came up to me handing me some paper.

"What is this?"I ask.

"Dad wants to see us and our kids"nate said.

I wanted to scream cause I don't want to see him. But I guess he can see his grandchildren.

^
^
^

^Crystal^

^Crystal^

^Nate^

^Nicole^

^Nicole^