S I X T E E N

Aubrey

"Oh my fucking god!! I don't have no WiFi!! No reception!! I'm not receiving nothing!!"I yelled causing some people to look at me and Crystal

"Oh my fucking god!! I don't have no WiFi!! No reception!! I'm not receiving nothing!!"I yelled causing some people to look at me and Crystal. Crystal just sat there and laughed at me. Odell haven't text me since yesterday and I'm getting worried. I left him with a bitch who probably steals people's husbands. And this bitch is with my kids. I'm beyond upset.

"Brey calm down. We here now, we have one more day left"Crystal said. "When we get back to New York, you can find out what's going on with Odell and that bitch"

I sigh heavily letting out some steam. "Fine"I nodded my head. "I need a drink"

"Waiter boy"Crystal called over the waitress. "We need a drink"he nod his head and walked away.

"Have you ever dealt with any females?"I ask.

"Not really. Nate is very careful and knows that I will kill him and the bitch he sleeping with"Crystal said. "Trust me, I will"

"Prison was no joke. Like the girls there really wanted me but I was pregnant so they couldn't get to me"I said remembering what happened back in prison.

"Ya know brey. Your a strong ass mom. I don't understand why would someone treat you wrong"Crystal said. "Like Odell sees that your struggling with the kids and life"

"Yeah but, Odell is worried about his football. His legacy"—"I'm fine with that but he just need to help me out some more"

I check my phone out again. Still no service. I got up from the chair by the pool and walk inside where people was drinking tequila, Bacardi, etc. I sat down at the bar waiting for a text to come through. "Excuse me, why y'all don't have no service around here?"I ask. The other day it was working.

"Our power lines are down for right now. You will have to wait"the bartender said. I rolled my eyes leaving the bar.

As I was walking, I felt someone grab my arm. "Excus....."I stop once I saw how sexy the man was. His dark brown skin. Sexy tattoos. Lawd this man was just.....

"I'm sorry if I scared you"he smiled. "My name is Dez Bryant"now I know who he is. He play for the Dallas cowboys.

"Well hi dez. I'm Aubrey"I shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you"he kiss my hand. "It's like I saw you before"

"Really?"I smiled.

"Yeah but I can't think of where I saw you before. Anyways, I wanted to know, do you want to go out tonight?"

"With you? I mean....."

"You grown. You can do what ever you want right?"dez ask.

"Yeah"I didn't know what to say. I mean it's just a date, it's not like ima have sex with dez. That would be cheating on Odell.

"I would love to go out tonight"I smiled. He smiled back and gave me his phone. I put my number in with my name as Aubrey.

"I'll see you tonight Aubrey"he winked at me and walked off.

What did I just do?