How it happened.

(Y/N) pov.

I was washing dishes in the kitchen of the (L/N) residents house when I heard my little sister Millia. She was more than my sister she was my best friend and the only one who understood me. Oh yeah we also have a curse on us that. That being said the curse is that when we come under a great deal of stress or is hugged by a member of the opposite sex we transform. There is twelve of us, my sister and I being one of them. I'm the lion, or Leo as most call it, my sister is the water Bearer, or Aquarius. As Leo I am the head of the zodiac but that doesn't mean I'm have all the power in the family, actually all it means is that I have more burden on my shoulders. I smile at my sister as she enters the kitchen area. She is 5 and I'm 6.

"Big sis?" She asked sleepy.

"Yes?" I answer.

"When can we go to bed?" She asked and I sighed.

"We can't tonight remember? We have to leave or else we might never get to see the rest of the world and we might continue to to be punished everytime we make a slight mess up." I say giving her soft eyes and a small smile of confidence. She sighed, nodded rubbed her eyes, and held her teddy bear. I finished with the dishes and went back to our living area. I packed then helped her pack. Why are we running away? Because the people here are much less than nice. They are cruel. We finish packing and I make sure the coast is clear and then we leave as quick as we could. I could feel the adrenaline pumping inside of me as we left the only place we ever knew. As we left we could hear slight thunder as it started to rain. It was a good thing too because without it the dogs would find us by our smell and tracks. We got far enough away to where we could take a break. We couldn't believe it that this all was happening. This was how it all begins. The beginning of our freedom.