the weekend

~(Y/N) pov.~

I woke up with a screaming Millia down stairs and a bird flying around the house. Got up and went downstairs to see what was happening to see a large green fish and a grey rat along with an apologtic Tohru and a pissed Kyo standing in the doorway.

"What happened?" I asked in surprise at what was happening.

"Well Ms. Tohru suggested we come and visit then when we got here Ms. Millia answered the door and then Ms. Tohru tripped pushing Millia into me and we transformed." Yuki stated sweat dropping slightly.

"Jeezus it's too early for this." I say plopping down and crossing my legs.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too." Tohru said looking down.

"It's not your fault Tohru" both Millia and I say. She nods and doesn't say anything else.

"So why are you guys here anyway?" I asked curiously.

"We came to visit and hang out!" Tohru exclaimed excitedly.

"Hey (Y/N) could you help me out?" Millia asked me trying to flop around as she was still a fish. I nodded and brought her to the bathroom and put her in some cold water a long with bringing her clothes with. I walk back down stairs only to see a cloud of smoke and hearing a poof. I immediately turn around and wait.

~time skip~ 

After a while everything was set and calm. I was thankful that everything was settled down. I heard Tohru talking to Kyo although I'm not exactly sure what she was saying. I decided to let it go and continued her conversation with Yuki and Millia. After a bit I saw Kyo and Tohru join us. I turned towards them and asked "finally decided to join us, carrot?" I asked Kyo sarcastically and snickered slightly when his face turned into one of irritation and he yelled, 

"Don't call me carrot!"

Millia and I laughed with each other because of this reaction, but soon settled down.

"I was kidding there's no need to get worked up." I say and Kyo rolls his eyes in response. He crossed his arms and looked away. I snickered since he reminded me of someone back at the (L/N) residence. 

"What are you laughing at?" Kyo asked/ yelled still irritated.

"Would you stop yelling? Everyone is in the same room." Yuki asked annoyed. 

"I'm not listening to you. Dam rat." Kyo said more irritated still. I feared this might lead to fight like I had seen them have the first time we met.

"Stupid cat." Yuki said glaring Kyo.

"What did you say?"

"Stupid cat." This comment made Kyo snap. He stood from where he was sitting a long with Yuki. I looked at Millia and she looked as worried as I did. We looked at each other and nodded we both stood up. I grabbed Kyo by the ear and Millia grabbed Yuki the same way. We both threw them onto the floor and crossed our arms.

"No fighting in our house." I say sternly. Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo looked at Millia and I shocked. Yuki was the first one to snap out of it.

"I suppose that was a bit rude of us. I'm sorry Ms. (Y/N) Ms. Millia." Yuki said fixing his shirt.

"It's fine, but please, if you're going to fight do it outside." I saw and Millia agrees. I look over to Kyo to see him sitting crossed legged with his arms across his chest an agitated look on his face. 

"You okay there Mr. Anger issues?" I asked Kyo earning a small glare from the nickname, but not much more. "Fine be that way." I say crossing my arms and looking away. I looked towards Tohru and she seemed amazed.

"How did you do that? I've never seen anyone able to stop their fighting before!" She exclaimed in amazement.

"Well Millia and I have taken martial arts training since we were young and quit only about a year ago." I said in reply. She grinned.

"That's amazing!" Tohru exclaimed again. I giggled at how easily amazed she was and checked the time.

"Hmm it's getting late I suppose you guys should be heading out huh?" I asked. Yuki nods.

"I suppose so. I'm sorry if we caused any trouble by showing up unannounced." Yuki replies apologetically. Kyo and Tohru stand. Kyo is looking away from everyone with his arms crossed.

After another minute or two everyone leaves saying their goodbyes and see yas. I yawned and stretched. I got something simple to eat along with Millia and then we got ready for bed. I couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened today and about Kyo. I was curious about him he seemed interesting. I wish I could get to know him better.

//thanks for reading just to clear up the next chapter is set a couple weeks later. ^_^