sh // dare

I held onto Hinata hand because I had dared her to have sex with me at my house after school, and she somehow agreed...

"S-sakura~chan!" Hinata yelled as I pulled her hand running down the sidewalk to get to my house. Good thing my parents weren't home.

     Hinata was gonna be my little prey and I was gonna eat her all up tonight. Outta' all the girls in my class, I wanted and liked her the most honestly. I mean, Ino liked me and I dated her for a while. We had sex a few times but she got mad at me because there were other girls who looked at me.

     Hot ones in fact. I was always a lesbian little slut. Ino made me lose my virginity. A lot of girls liked me, but I'd never acted masculine. I was a flirtatious one I'll admit, and would stare at girls till' they blushed.

     I partly dared Hinata to have sex with me cause' I hadn't had sex in a while. Ino and I broke up just because she thought that I was cheating. I wouldn't blame her, girls loved me. Except I always loved her, and ever since the academy's year started, I left a rose on her desk...well I did that a lot to a bunch of girls, but still.

     I put my keys and opened my front door as I took Hinata by the hand and brought her to my room. Once I closed the door, I locked it and looked up at the blushing beauty. I kept the lights closed and went over to the Hyuga,

"Let's have some fun princess," I said pinning her to the wall next to my bed.

     We were wearing our school uniforms. Hinata always wore a short skirt and a thin shirt. In class I would always stare at her thick thighs and try to find a tight pantie...that reminds me...

     "Wait hold on I have a cute little costume for you," I smirked and saw her blush while then I went over to my closet to pull out a stripper's uniform. Hinata has turned very red. But she didn't seem against it fortunately.

"Actually, you'll just wear this next time...there's no point of stripping you if I'm gonna end up putting on clothes then stripping again.

     I came over a pulled her to pin her on the bed and I stared to kiss her neck, I was always good at top. She gave out little moans as I began to suck. I knew how to seduce.

"Is this your first time?"

"Y-yes."

I got back up, still sitting on top of her. I got off and pulled her up to lay on top of my pillows, I had a queen size bed, "Hey hey it's okay, I'll teach you."

"Okay Sakura~chan." She said and I smiled.

"I'll go first."

     I bent back down and kissed her, my tongue asked for an entrance and she hesitantly opened. I explored and licked the inside of her mouth. And while doing that, I made her hands wrap around my neck as I started to unbutton her shirt, rubbing and squishing her breast.

     Little moans escaped from the innocent Hyuga as she stuck her tongue now in my mouth, exploring every inch of it. I unbuckled her bra and broke the kiss to sit up and take off the bra and see her breast. Hinata covered her face once I finally took the paddings off of her humongous chest,

"They're huge..."I whispered in awe.

     I took her hands away from her face and bent down to kiss them. I was happy to hear the moaning of my partner. I then started to lick her nipples and she stretched back a little moaning a louder tone.

     I used one of my hands to squish her other free boob and drew little circles around the nipple. I did that for three whole minutes to then get off of her and begin the actual fun.

     Aggressively, I pulled off her skirt, revealing her black tights with a thin lace-designed silk underwear underneath. I gently pulled her tights off and began rubbing her membrane. More sweet sounds came from my prey's mouth.

     Surprising her, I spread her legs open and put her feet above my thighs, our vaginas a couple inches apart. I took my finger and traced it along the trim of her lacey underwear. I started rubbing her membrane sensing the heat happing and how wet the pussy wants.

"Wet already? Damn." I said brushing her wet underwear that covered her womanhood.

     I took off the underwear. Hinata closed her eyes and clinged onto the sheets for her dear life. I smiled, "Don't worry babe."

     I took my finger and brushed it against her clit, back and forth. It started to get more wet. Without a thought, I pushed my finger into her. In and out, in and out.

"Faster Sakura~chan! Faster!" She screamed and I obeyed the princess' order.

     I felt her walls around my finger as it got very wet.

"Hold it," I said, inserting another finger, continuing the process.

"Ahhhh~" She moaned loudly, "Sa-sa~kura! I c-can't."

"Babe don't, not yet."

"I CAN'T!" Hinata screamed as liquid started pouring out on my fingers and onto the sheets. I slowly removed my fingers and bent down to lick the cum which made Hinata shiver and try to relax...

"I-I'm sorry..."

"It's fine," I said licking her, "happens a lot and you couldn't control it so..." I licked her clit and felt to get more wet, I pulled up for a breath, "and besides baby, you taste good.

Hinata continued moaning in pleasure as I kept licking her, making her more wet. More cum starting pouring on the sheets until I thrusted my tongue into her and licked her walls. Hinata moaned loudly clinging onto the sheets.

Cum starting to squirt on my face as I still licked her, she was damn good alright.

"S-sakura~chan?" I heard above me and I pulled my tongue out to look at her while wiping the cum off my face while licking it, "Yeah Hinata?"

"I-I was wondering I-if maybe...I could have a turn..?" It was funny because I haven't stripped myself. I smirked and said, "Sure, you're gonna have to strip me."

An unexpectedly response she said was, "Okay," and she actually sat up and unbutton my shirt. I didn't think she was scared anymore. She finished pulling off my shirt, then she pulled of my skirt. Only to reveal my bra and underwear.

I opened my arms, showing a sign that she was free to detach my bra and pull down my underwear. And she did so. I laid down like an innocent angel only to have her repeating the same process I did to her.

Let me tell you this: she was pretty good at pleasing, but I was always gonna be better. Once she reached my womanhood, she took her finger and shoved it in, slowly pushing it in and out. I moaned in pleasure.

"Faster Hinata..." I said and she did. I moaned louder as she inserted other finger and I held my cum. She was looking for my liquid as she pumped it faster. Hinata was tempting me to pour it out.

"S-sakura~chan?"

"Hehe..."I manged to slip the words as I bent back and clinged onto the sheets. Then, Hinata inserted other finger which made me wanna scream as my walls tightened around them.

"Ahh!" I moaned and my one of my legs kicked a few times of how much she has pleased me. Hinata giggled and we both panted heavily. I could hold it no longer...

"Hinata, I'm coming!" screamed and my cum poured, but squirted everywhere in Hinata's naked and pale body. She continued pushing her three fingers in and out asking for more. She wasn't the girl I suspected...I liked her.

     I panted as more of my warm liquids started spewing out. Then, Hinata pulled out her three fingers and bent down to lick all the cum, with more still coming out. I blushed at how good she was at this. Shivering and moaning.