sh // "what's this toy?"

a/n-since it's a nice wednesday night, I've decided to write a funny and smutty lil' chapter for you bbs.

'Hey Hinata!' Sakura texted her girlfriend as she was laying on her stomach on the bed. Hinata turned a light pink as she opened her phone, receiving the text message. Sakura doesn't usually greet her like that...if you know what I mean...

'Hiii Sakura-Chan'

'Wanna come over baby? I bought something for you?' Sakura flirted which caused Hinata to become more flustered, 'You'll like it.'

'Sure.' Hinata replied and went to change. She secretly loved to change for Sakura, especially when they were gonna be alone.

Hinata picked up her bag and opened the front door, waving to her mother and Hinabi, "I'm going out with Sakura-Chan! I'll be home around six or eight maybe!" Hinata promised them before leaving.

At Sakura's house, she had gift waiting for Hinata when she came over. Except she waiting impatiently and sparked yo when the doorbell rung.

"Ayyy babe!" She beamed at her girlfriend when she opened the door. Hinata set down her bag and blushed, then hugging Sakura. Sakura was pleased and wanted to try—I mean, wanted to tRY and show her her gift.

Sakura hugged Hinata back and unexpectedly picked her up and walked over to her couch to set her down and makeout with her for a little. After a few moans, Sakura handed the Hyuga a small box.

"O-oh, Thank you Sakura-Senpai!" Hinata said when the box was in her hands and lap. Sakura picked the girl up again and sat her on top i her own lap. Hinata was a bit flustered about this and started to unwrap her gift.

Sakura grinned as she held the girl by the waist and gave small pecks on her neck.

"What's this?" Hinata blushed madly wondering what was it that she held in her hand. It seemed like an object shaped like an erect penis used for sexual stimulation. (a/n-lmao I searched up the definition.)

"It's called a dildo." Sakura stated and smirked, "Here," She took it from Hinata, "You have to shove it up your butthole and give me the remote to feel the magic."

"W-what?!" Hinata backed up and was startled by how Sakura just fully come on, on how to use the toy.

"Here, do try it on and I'll help you." Sakura smiles mischievously, handing her the dildo. Hinata smiled nervously and nodded, 'Well, this was going to change some moods and actions...' She thought while walking over to the bathroom.

Hinata was a bit nervous as she held the dildo, she was really flustered and has pulled down her pants and underwear. She slightly slid it through her walls, deeper and deeper. She was panting as if it felt like a thick tampon and she was bleeding bad.

"Ah!" She barely let out and slid back on her pants and underwear. She came out of the bathroom walking uncomfortable as if she'd just had to stop during the middle of a sex session.

Sakura's eyes glowed up and grinned, "Are you ready baby?" She asked slyly, leaning on her elbow. The Haruno held the remote in her other hand lazily. The dark haired girl nodded eagerly and almost screamed when she turned it on.

She felt cum that she couldn't be released. She was trippy as she tried to get to the bed. When Hinata made it she laid down and felt as if she was being fucked.

Sakura watched her amazed and turned it off when Hinata was panting and moaning.

"Ahh you like that baby?"

Hinata breathe heavily when it stopped and nodded slowly.

"Are you ready for round two?"

Before Hinata replied, Sakura already turned it back on and watched her girlfriend on the ride of her life.

"Haha..." She chuckled and laid her back against the wall, staring at her. Hinata cummed a lot more and was silently demanding for a release which Sakura noticed. After a few minutes of pleasure, Sakura turned the dildo off and went over to the blushing princess, tugging her pants and underwear off.

"Ahh!" Hinata screamed lightly. Sakura smirked and pulled the dildo out, watching the cum flying across her bed sheets, "Yummy..." She said before licking her fingers and dildo. Afterward, she quickly nuzzled her face into the flowing cum, licking her girlfriend's walls.

Well Damn, if only Sakura had a dick.