sh // saturday night sex

Hinata POV

     I locked the doors to the coffee shop I worked at and threw the keys up in the air to let it fall back into my hand. I set my bag straps around my neck and walked down the sidewalk.

     I know she's been on my mind for the past weeks since my confession, but I crave for some more action right now!

     I turned red at the thought and looked up at who was in front of me.

"Hey Naruto-Kun."

"Hey Hinata!" He waved and started to walk next to me, "How's your day?" He asked.

"It's going pretty well." I replied. I really miss Sakura right now, I'm having some bad thoughts right now. Can't believe I'm thinking this, but just the thought of her makes me wet.

"That's nice...Oh! I'm at my stop! See ya' Hinata!" He turned a light pink and beamed at me as he began to walked down the steps of a familiar house.

     I waved back and smiled. I continued to walk. Dang it! I can do it anymore! My panties are soaked.

     I stopped in my tracks and pulled out my phone and texted my girlfriend,

h: Hey Sakura Senpai

     I was about to an an exclamation point, but I'd seen to desperate. Sakura quickly responded which made me lightened.

s: Hey baby ;))

     I blushed and quickly typed,

h: so um, it's Saturday and I was wondering if you wanted to come over since most of my family members are going out to eat

s: ooooo you miss me? when was it that I last saw you? yesterday night? well, sure babe. we can make up for the two hours we had to cut off yesterday. gimme a few minutes to shower and get dressed before I head on over - U •

     I giggled to myself then replied with an "okay" before hurrying to the Hyuga residence.

—————

3rd POV

Sakura Haruno knocked on the door to the Hyuga compound as she was greeted my Neji who had the expression of never giving a fuck, but Haruno did, for Hinata.

(a/n-;)))

"Hi Ne-"

"Just come on in." He interrupted and moved over to let her in. Neji walked away and Sakura follow happily behind with her bag. Neji glanced back and rolled his eyes. Their destination was close together anyway.

"Hinata?" Sakura yelled from behind the entrance to Hinata's room.

"Come in!"

Sakura heard Hinata's sweet voice as she obeyed her command. Hinata was no where to be seen once the Haruno stepped in. It was dark and all Sakura could see was the windows sun ray's.

"Hinata? Babe whe-"

Hinata came out of her bathroom in a light pink thong and bras that revealed her cleavage. She wore a bunny headband and high-knee sock. She tried to walk out sexy but failed immediately once she looked at fully dressed Sakura with a surprised and thankful expression.

Hinata quickly covered her thong's front and looked down and blushed madly. She was embarrassed yet happy she had the confidence to even wear this in front of her girlfriend.

"Damn Mami..." Sakura licked her lips and set her bag down walked forward to her sexy but innocent girlfriend.

Sakura pulled down her skinny leggings and unzipped her jacket. She started to strip, just leaving her bra and underwear on. Hinata covered her eyes when doing so, but Sakura gently set her hand down so she could look at her. Sakura started to pose in a sexual matter and stunt or Hinata which caused her to nosebleed.

"Hehehe," Sakura giggled and picked up Hinata. Hinata was slightly amazed by the strength and how she carried her over to lock the door. Soon enough Sakura pinned her up against the wall and started to makeout with her.

Hinata wrapped her arms around Sakura's neck as she'd been craving for this all day. Sakura began holding her waist then gently came down to touch her butt. Hinata jumped a little then continued to kiss Sakura, which got pretty sloppy.

Sakura carried her over to the bed and laid on top of her. She started to unbuckle the straps of Hinata's bra which made Hinata turn really red.

"May I?" Sakura looked at Hinata and asked politely. Hinata closed her eyes and nodded.

Sakura day up and took off Hinata's bra. She widened her eyes in awe.

"They're beautiful."

Hinata was a really dark red at the moment and raised her arms over her head, closing her eyes at another direction. They opened when she felt her tit being licked.

Sakura already dived in for a feast on Hinata's right boob. She licked her tongue back and forth on Hinata's tit as she afterward but it gently. She repeated this process on the left one, but except giving it a kiss with made Hinata moan loudly.

The Haruno looked up at Hinata's moan and smiled anxiously. Sakura slowly slid down Hinata's thongs as she started to set the blushing princess' thighs over her shoulders so she could dig in.

Sakura felt the thong. The fabric was really wet, "Damn Princess, is not even halfway through..." Hinata was immediately turned on once Sakura took a lick in her walls after that sentence.

Hinata took her pillow and stuffed her face in it as Sakura continued to lick her. Sakura licked her clit and told her to hold it in.

"Errr...!!" Hinata was doing her best until Sakura...again, unexpectedly shoves two fingers in which made Hinata cum all over Sakura's hand and her sheets. Sakura laughed quietly and took out her hand to give Hinata a taste.

Hinata licked her finger and squirted out a bit more cum as if it was a river. More cum slowly dripped down her walls. She liked the taste of her own cum, but one day, she wanted to try Sakura's.

"What are you thinking about B?" Sakura licked her lips after Hinata's flowing cum stopped and laid down next to her girlfriend.

"H-ha...nothing Sakura Senpai!" She looked away and closed her legs while hugged the pillow.

"Okay babe." Sakura pulled up the bed's blanket and wrapped her arms around Hinata as they drifted off to sleep.

—————

a/n-

Any request? Maybe Hinata could top in one chap?