sh // naughty

Sakura POV

     We were having barbecue with the girls. It was a fresh sunny Sunday in Konaha and I decided to set up a "double-date." I knew Ino likes Tenten because she came out as fucking bi like two weeks ago and finally decided to tell me that she liked Tenten.

     Whenever she came to my house, Ino would always want to come along. And when Ino stayed afterwards for a sleepover and Tenten left, she'd be telling me how she wanted her to eat her up and make her scream her name. She's so dirty, but I can relate. I always thought Ino would take bottom.

     Then there's Temari, the straight and badass one in our group who's with Shikamaru. I really see nothing in the dude. Anyway, we're at the barbecue and I've decided to play with Hinata a bit.

"So how's the shop?" Tenten asked Ino and I saw her turn red.

"It's doing g-great!" She replied awkwardly and smiled, which made me cringe, you're doing terrible Ino. Keep it cool...

     Ino glanced over at me and got my message and looked back at Tenten.

"That's nice." Tenten beamed.

     Ino became a crimson red at how cute the smile was and looked away. Meanwhile I looked over at my girlfriend, who was peacefully chewing on her barbecue in an adorable way.

     I decided to act casual as well and picked up some veggies. Haha...no. While doing that, I managed to slide my hand across the seat and made my way to her pants.

     I felt her jump a little and started creeping my hand in her pants, rubbing her crack like the little pervert I am. I can tell she blushed. She started to move more and flinch. I moved closer.

     Ino looked over at Hinata and I and noticed what was happening, even she got a bit embarrassed. She looked over at Tenten quickly, "Hey-Tenten...I need to tell you something outside...?" She managed to say before Tenten turned to Hinata squirming.

"Yeah?—" Tenten was pulled out by Ino into the hall, then led outside. 'Thanks Ino' I said in my mind them looked over at Hinata, which she was already looking at me, was a deep red.

     I smirked, then pushed her down and sat on top of her stomach just to bend down and kiss her passionately. Between breaths I heard her say, "S-sakura-s-sen-pai? W-why now?" Gosh, her voice was so cute and precious. I want to strip her, but I have to save that for tonight since we're in a restaurant. Good thing there wasn't that many people today, and we booked our own room. Well, I booked it.

     I began touching her butt and squishing her boob with my other hand. She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued kissing me. I released the kiss, "Where do you wanna go after this babe? I'll take you anywhere." She blushed madly and kissed me again, "Let's go b-back to my place Sakura-Sen-Senpai!"

—————

     I payed for our food before we headed out. Our small makeout session took about thirty-five minutes. I held her hand as we walked out looking her Tenten and Ino which haven't returned since I touch Hinata's fine ass.

     We heard moaning nearby and so we went to investigate. Imagine me with a lenny face on. Around the corner was Tenten pinning Ino onto the wall, picking her up and touching her stomach and around her thick ass. I covered Hinata's eyes and hid for 10 minutes. We heard more moans and kissing noises.

"Call me Mami." I heard Tenten tell Ino.

"Cum at me Mami...!" Ino plead then scream. Yep. You can tell she fingered her. I look down at Hinata which had widened eyes and was red and sweaty. I patted her head and kissed her forehead, "Don't worry baby, we have a much better sex life." I reminded her and she turned a darker red. Damn, this girl is a babe.

"Are y'all done yet?" I asked popping behind the corner when I stopped hearing sex noises. The two were finishing putting on their clothes and looked up quickly, turning red.

"Yeah..." they said in unison.