Chapter: 2

"I've been watching for a few days and The dungeon only has about 5 demons in it." Finn whispers to me as we sit outside the entrance to the dungeon.

There are lots of trees overhead so I close my umbrella and put it down beside me.

"Okay are you ready?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Okay we'll rush in on the count of 3." He says as he draws his sword from its wooden sheath that is strapped to his back.

"1......2.......3!"

As soon as he yelled 3 we both jumped up and ran through the entrance of the dungeon.

"Shit!"
We both exclaimed after we ran through the entrance.
We were expecting only 5 demons but instead there were 10! Double what we were expecting!

The demons all rushed us at once.
Finn slew the first one rather quickly.
I shape shifted to 6 times my regular size and joined the fight I picked up one and ripped it in half while Finn continued to slash their heads off their bodies.

Before we knew it we had already killed 6, leaving only 4. Which we killed even faster than the first 6.
The last one came charging at me and I punched his head into the ground, snapping his neck.

I transformed back into my old self and
took a seat by Finn who was already sitting down resting.

"Wow, you fight good marceline."

"Well, you're not so bad yourself." I say with a smirk.

We both sat in silence for a moment both trying to catch our breath.
until Finn broke it.

"Hey Marcy...you want to go to the movies tonight?"

"Yeah, sure....what's playing?"

"Some old movie called the princess bride it starts in two hours at 8:00."

"Okay, sounds cool I'll see you then." I say as I walk to the entrance and fly away.

Man, I haven't felt this good since.....before the mushroom war.