Chapter 6

I wake up on the couch and I look at the clock, it's noon. I look over and see Finn still asleep beside me.

I softly brush the hair out of his eyes as I watch him sleep for a moment then get up. I rub my eyes and let out a yawn as I slowly float upstairs to the bathroom and close the door.

I brush my teeth and hop into the hot shower then I change into some clean clothes.

Afterwards I head back downstairs to the kitchen and look through the refrigerator for something to eat.

"Good morning Marcy." I hear behind me, I turn around and see Finn now awake sitting on the couch.

"Good morning sleeping head, I hope I didn't wake you up."

"No, you didn't wake me. I'm sorry about falling asleep last night, I was so tired." He says stretching and yawning.

"It's okay, I was actually glad to have someone to spend the night with me...  I get really lonely sometimes."

"Well, I really had a good time too Marcy.... I kinda get lonely too. all by myself at night, maybe we could binge watch movies again sometime." Finn said as he tied his black high top shoes.

"You want some breakfast....   but I guess it would be lunch now it's almost one o'clock.
I've got meatloaf."

"No thanks, I've got to get going... but I'll call you later." He said as he got all the movies and put them into his backpack.

"Well I'll see ya later Finn."
I said sad to see him leave.

"Bye Marcy, I'll see ya."