Chapter 5

Marcelines POV

"Hey marceline." Finn says as I open my front door.

"Hey Finn, what's up?" I reply as I let him in

"Nothing much..... I brought us some food and a few movies." Finn said as he took a seat on the couch.

"Awesome! What movies did you bring." I say enthusiastically.

Finn took his backpack off and pulled out three vhs tapes and placed them on the coffee table.

"I have Indiana Jones, the first back to the future, and the breakfast club...
You can pick the one that we watch."

"Hmmmmm..................all of them."
I say with a smug face.

"If we watch all of them we will be up until 5:00 am!" He says with a laugh.

"So what.." I say like staying up that late is nothing.

"O-kay....   if that's what you want."
He walks over to the tv, turns it on and slip the first movie into the vcr.

"What kind of food did you bring?"

"I took awhile but I finally found a restaurant in the candy kingdom that servers an all red meal."

"Thanks. But If I'm going to watch all the movies I'm going to have to change into something more comfortable." I say walking up the stairs.

I go upstairs and quickly put on my fluffy wool socks and change into my pajama bottoms and I grab a blanket from the closet. I float downstairs and sit next to finn.

"Hey Finn, I brought a blanket to share." I say handing it to him.

"Thanks." He said as he unfurled it and wrapped us up in it.

I grab the remote, press play and start the first movie.
__________________________

Halfway through the last film finn fell asleep. I grabbed his beard and gave it a tug... he's out.
"I guess he's not used to staying up late." I say to myself laughing at him.

He looks so... innocent when he's sleeping.

I grab the remote and turn the tv off.

I lean on his shoulder and soon fall asleep too.