5. Stop

Scar

Scar

We all sat around Jake's desk as we spoke about the best cop movie ever. I was beside Rosa.

Boyle suggest Turner and hooch.

Rosa was RoboCop.

Jake was Die hard.

Terry was some foreign movie.

"What about you Scar? Favorite cop movie ever?" I shrug.

"None." Everyone gasped as I look at them weird. "You don't have a favorite cop movie?" Boyle asked.

I smirk, "No. I don't need one when I'm living one." I walk away to grab a drink as the group discuss more.

I stood beside Rosa when I saw the end of the video where Hitchcock was trying to arrest a prostitute.

"No! You guys watched it without me!" I whine as Hitchcock defended himself.

We sat in briefing when I saw Boyle dressed as the lady killer.

"Hey nice sweater. Who you slaying tonight, Lady killer?" Jake asked as he walked in.

"We shall see, what we shall see." Boyle said confidently.

"Dude. He's actually talking about the Lady killer." I pause pointing to the mugshot. As Boyle look deflated.

"Your dress exactly like him." Jake and I said at the same time.

"Jinx!"

"Double Jinx!"

"Jinx poke you owe me a Coke!!"

Jake and I yell at the same time. "No one is going to win this."

"Speak for yourself." I poke him and punch him, "Ow!"

"Now you owe me a Coke." I spoke listening to Terry now.

He then asked Jake about his cases. All of which was unsolved, causing me to laugh. I see everyone was looking at me, "What? It's funny."

Then Gina intervene, "Sounds like your in the slumps." Jake snorts as he denies it.

"Jake, the scoreboard." Amy points to the board.

Amy: 44

Jake: 35

Scar: 44