10. Challenge Accepted

Scar

Scar

After I slid on my gloves I wait for the elevator door to open. It was Halloween, my most favorite holiday ever, as the big fan I always dress up. Since my cases have been piling up and I didn't get a chance to actually look and out thought into my costume. So I settled for something I had in the closet, which was sexy and yet dangerous.

Like me.

I even got my hair done, which I was due for anyway. I curled it and actually did my make up. What can I say, Halloween was a huge deal for me, even if it was last minute.

Go big or get the fuck out, I always say.

I hear the ding, I smirk as I walk out or strutting out, I don't know why but Halloween always made me more confident and admittedly more cocky than any other day.

I heard whistles as I pass, my smirk getting bigger, so was my ego.

"Ugh, of course Scar would decide to dress up." Amy spoke as she saw me. She couldn't damper my mood, oh tell spirit of Halloween.

"Ohhh, Amy dearest. Don't hate the costume, hate the body that is rocking it." I wink at her as I twirl around her.

The only response I got was a roll of her eyes.

"I forgot how much more cocky you got on this dreadful day." She took a sip of her coffee as I hear someone whoop.

"Now that! Is a costume, everyone! Scarlett Toretto out sexying everyone as usual." The voice of my idiot friend rang throughout the floor.

I roll my eyes, it wasn't his day Jake got more confident in flirting with me and making it more obvious.

Which I didn't mind, it was how Jake and I rolled, we flirted with each other publicly. But we both knew the feelings behind it was strictly platonic, well for me it was. I didn't know about Jake, but last I checked we we're one the same page.

"Sexying? That's not even a word." Amy spoke, it was also today she was more grumpy than usual, which made it the more fun to pick on her.

"There's Amy's costume. The grumpy grammar police." I punch her cheeks as she swats them away. She glares at me.

"Ugh, this is why I hate Halloween. Not only do you have to deal with dunk criminals who dress in costumes that are just childish."

As she finished it, there came in was a two men who was dressed as a two person horse costume.

They look at me as they pass and sent whistles, "Hey lady, feel like riding a stallion tonight."