big dummy.

its a friday morning when he's woken up by a loud sneeze, his body jolting upwards from where he laid sprawled in a nice sleep. from how relaxed he quickly became, he figured out the sneeze came from him. head rushed seokjin sniffles, spooked when fur is rubbed against his bare foot that got uncovered somewhere in the middle of the night. he watches as his cat's tail swishes in the air before he sat by his feet.

"ah.. good morn- ah! hey!" he shrieked aloud when the little devil's claws dug into the skin of his ankle, he jerked away at the cat simply hisses at him and he pouts, wondering what always bothers him.

"what's wrong this time, yunji-ah?" he mumbled in a pout still.

he sees the cat glance off behind him, so he turns around to his nightstand clock read that its half past 11.

i'm starving, you fool.

seokjin nods to himself.

"ah, im sorry, yunji. i must've overslept." he wants to reach over to pet his cat, but he knows he wont leave the room with an additional bite mark on one of his crooked fingers for even thinking of touching him.

"how about i go buy you that nice food you love from the grocery store later to make up for what i did, hm? does that sound nice?" he asks the feline who stares before his tail is swaying again and he hops off the bed.

seokjin will take that as a yes.