taking a dip?

the cool beneath his feet helped smooth out the wrinkles on his forehead. the constant reminders of what needs to be done drifted off and so did the tiny pineapple floaty by his feet. he watched how the small thing twirled and twirled till it hit the corner of his pool then proceeded to float off somewhere else. he tries to remember how it even made its way to his swimming pool. the memory of the day his good friend, hoseok, had just come from a pool party a year back along with his other friend namjoon pops into mind. hoseok claims he didn't mean to bring the float to seokjin's place. namjoon shook his head at the drunk kid asking himself questions like how he even got there with namjoon, the most clueless guy he knows, and if he was color blind cause he could've sworn be meant to take the bright pink donut instead.

seokjin loves how the sun feels heated against his thighs, he doesn't think it could get any better than what position he was in.

he could hear a soft mewl come his way, so he glances over to see that yunji has taken a seat by him on the lawn chair he has close by.

"came for a swim, yunji?" the human teases the animal who looked away from him. he knows cats hates anything having to do with water.

as much as he knows his pet hates any sort of affection or contact, seokjin takes the chance to scratch at the top of yoongi's head.

the soft, dark brown furred kitty closes his eyes in pure bliss and purrs contently as his owner scratches at a particular spot behind his left ear.

its nice, seokjin thinks to himself, when yunji darts out to lick at seokjin's digit before getting comfortable for a nap in the nice weather.

it's nice when he isn't hissing at him for no reason.