Hero Provisional Exams, pt. 1: Targets & Balls

Wendy's POV

I was so glad I sat in the back near the corner, because nobody could see how tight I was clenching my fists and trying not to rip my uniform. Next to me was the suitcase which contained my hero suit, which kept bumping around due to the rumbling of the bus. It was plain, but that was because I was also planning to use the suit wherever I go from here on out.

In all honesty, I liked my hero suit. It was just a simple. Black leggings paired with black socks. I wore a pair of sandals because I found them easier to find my center of balance. Above was a tight long sleeved hoodie which was tucked under a white belt which held my holster. I wore white gloves which matched with the white stripe running down the back of my hoodie and my belt. My hoodie strings were dark blue like the two blue stripes, one on each side of the white stripe on the back of the hoodie. I was content with the design, it felt like a breath of fresh air.

"Get off, we're here. This is one of the exam arenas, the national stadium in Takoba," Aizawa ordered gruffly.

Everybody got off the bus in a line as we all shuffled out. I looked at the dome up ahead and all the schools going to take the exams. These exams were for provisional licenses I believe.

"We're doing it in Takoba?" Midoriya asked as he peered around at his surroundings.

"Ugh, I'm getting so nervous..." Jiro said as she fiddled with one of her ear jacks.

"Man, what'll they make us do for the test? I hope I earn a provisional--" Mineta started to mumble to himself.

"Mineta, there's no 'I hope.' Return back here with your provisional," Aizawa interrupted as he glared at the small boy.

"Oh, r-right! O-of course!" Mineta squealed as he backed away from the teacher.

"Remember, if you can just pass this exam and obtain your provisional license, then you will cease to be mere eggs and hatch into chicks... into semi pros, so give it your all," Aizawa said as an awe-inspiring speech.

How cringey.

But I didn't care for things like that anymore. Rather... misleading to say the least. I gazed around more and noticed a particular male staring at our class.

"Awesome, c'mon, everybody! Let's hatch into chicks!" Kaminari shouted as he pumped a fist into the air.

"Let's hit out of the park like always! Say it with me now... 'Plus..." Kirishima started with a big smile on his face.

"ULTRA!" our class and a new addition shouted.

When I said it, I noticed another guy pop in too. He was tall and had light tan skin. He seemed enthusiastic about the whole thing. He must've been from another school with the unfamiliar white shirt and cap donned on his head.

"Don't crash into other people's circles without invitation, Inasa," someone said, probably from his school.

"Ah, you're right!" the guy probably named Inasa yelled as he reared his head back. "Please accept... my sincerest... APOLOGIES!"

He slammed his head onto the ground with a loud smash. I noticed small cracks that began to form from the mini crater he had created.

"What's up with this guy?! He's totally the type who just gets through everything by being intensely chipper!" Kaminari yelled, pointing at the unknown male.

"He's like Iida and Kirishima square!" Sero added while scratching his head.

"Wait a sec, that uniform!" a bystander exclaimed.