1

[ Jungwoo | Lucas | Doyoung | Ten | Johnny | Yuta | Sicheng | Mark | Donghyuck ]

Jungwoo bites his lip, feeling the stares of an unwanted fitness trainer as he walks on the treadmill. He tries his best to maintain his cool, but it's hard to when he sees him licking his lips.

"H—hey Doyoung," Jungwoo says shyly, looking over to this best friend who was lifting some weights. It was quite obvious he felt a little uncomfortable and had to spill the details. "Do you know who he is?"

Doyoung cocks his eyebrow, staring at the back of the fitness trainer who was helping another guy to stretch. His mouth lets out an 'ah' and then continues to smirk. Obviously, he knows who he is. "You mean Lucas? Duh, he's like the number one private fitness trainer here."

"What do you mean?" Jungwoo asks, still in confusion. So he was simply a person who helps out people in the gym? That doesn't sound too bad.

Doyoung heaves a sigh, explaining more in detail to Jungwoo. It's the first time his best friend has been to a gym, so it's totally understandable not to know. "By personal, I meant he picks his clients. Not the other way around."

"That's kind of messed up." Jungwoo frowns, turning his back towards Lucas. Unintentionally, both of their eyes meet, making him retract his head quickly in embarrassment. "I don't like him one bit."

This makes Doyoung laugh and snorts a bit. Wow, his best friend confessing he doesn't like someone? That's a first. He could have sworn they are going to have some pretty hot sex later on. There's something about the look in Lucas's eyes. It's just Doyoung couldn't pinpoint what it was. "You sure about that? He's been looking at you for the past ten minutes."

Oh, Jungwoo is confident. He knows 100%. There's nothing stopping him from avoiding Lucas at all costs. Especially someone who acts like he's undressing him with his eyes. That's honestly too creepy. "Pretty sure. He can look all he wants, but he can never get some of this."

Rolling his eyes, Doyoung crinkles his nose. "What does he see in you?" He continues, watching Jungwoo get up from the treadmill and bend down, revealing his curved ass. Oh yeah, maybe Lucas has a point. He swallows, eyes trailing down towards Jungwoo's honey thighs. "Fuck, your body is hot."

"W—what?" Jungwoo widens his eyes, pushing Doyoung on the shoulder. He bends down, squatting, positioning himself with his back arched. "Do you like what you see?"

Blinking, Doyoung was too quick to shake his head. Sure, he admits that he probably somewhere deep down inside thinks his best friend was hot, but those thoughts should never ever be in his mind. This was just so wrong on so many levels. He throws a dirty towel towards Jungwoo's face as he clicks his water bottle cap open. "Nah, I rather see grass grow. Nice try though."

"At least pretend to compliment me. I've been trying to work on my body for days." Jungwoo pouts, putting his hands on his hips. It sucks because today is the first day he's working in the gym and yet he's still sore. "I think I really need someone to help me work out."

Well, there's always a good amount of fitness trainers available. His best friend had to schedule an appointment. Due to the rules and regulations, of course. "Why don't you try? I heard Jaehyun is pretty good." He continues, pointing to the poster on the wall. It looks a little tacky with his abs exposed, but Doyoung knows a toned body when he sees it. "Although, he might be busy."

"I'll have to try," Jungwoo says, sighing at Doyoung. Just what he wanted to hear—the trainer is booked. He bites his lip, heading towards the front reception.

"Hi, can I book an appointment with a trainer?" Jungwoo grins, widening his teeth. He probably can score a few extra points and slide into Jaehyun's schedule, but it seems like his days are about to get outnumbered.

The receptionist went by the name of Yuta. He looked sort of grumpy, but still, maybe that's just his face. Lifting up his eyebrow, he flips through some scheduler and looks for available dates. "Sorry, he's booked until January."

"W—what? You mean next year?" Jungwoo covers his mouth with his hand as he widens his eyes. When Doyoung said he was popular, he really meant 'good luck trying to get him, everyone wants a piece of Jaehyun'. He clears his throat, pouting. "P—please? Can't you slide me in?"

Shaking his head, Yuta smacks his lips dryly. It's not like he makes the rules around here. He saw so many people request time with Jaehyun and the only reason why he even looked in the first place was that this boy was cute. Like low-key, he has a soft spot for cuties. "Look, do you have anyone else in mind?"

"I don't know." Jungwoo pretends to sob, wondering what he would do now. Not even a second later, he feels someone rub his shoulder in circles. He had a distinctive scent, making Jungwoo close his eyes as his head falls slowly onto the man's shoulder. This feels nice.

"I can be his personal trainer," Lucas smirks, urging Yuta to book his schedule to unavailable for three months. "Tell Ten I have someone else to take care of."

Snorting, Yuta rearranges Lucas's whole entire schedule. He swears he doesn't get paid enough to do this. All the time, these trainers boss him around, overworking him to the bone. He sick and tired of dealing with this, especially to Lucas who changes his schedule pretty much every week. Blowing his bangs, he fakes a smile, closing the booklet in his hands. "Done, now is there anything else I can do for you?"

Lucas deepens his grin, lifting Jungwoo's head up softly. Without noticing what had happened, Jungwoo blinks, turning his head towards Lucas.

"Finally we meet," Lucas says, brushing his breath towards Jungwoo's ear. "I can't wait to work with your body."

-
A/N:
*chokes* finally a love triangle. Also, is it just me or I'm always making Yuta work jobs? 🙈 Poor Yuta, he deserves better.