5

[ Jungwoo | Lucas | Doyoung | Ten | Johnny | Yuta | Sicheng | Mark | Donghyuck ]

Lucas smirks towards Jungwoo and leans in, pushing him towards the wall. He whispers something into his ear and to his surprise, he saw a faint blush on his cheeks.

"W—what?" Jungwoo widens his eyes, avoiding his gaze as he bites his lips. All he ever wanted was to have a peaceful and relaxing shower, but in return, he got the complete opposite. Although he shouldn't complain since—no, this was totally wrong!

Oh? How cute. Even though Lucas didn't plan on teasing Jungwoo this much, he can't deny his expressions were adorable. "I meant it. Want to come over to my place so I can train that pretty little ass of yours?"

"I don't think my ass is the one that needs training." Jungwoo looks down towards Lucas's pants and points to his dick. "Shouldn't you have done a better job at training your dick to have manners?"

Well, Lucas could think of a few ways, but judging from all the singles he received from Jungwoo, he chooses not to. "What do you mean? It's obviously treating you right." He pauses, wiggling his eyebrows. "You're blushing."

It doesn't take long for Yuta to step into the locker room. If only he was a minute late, then maybe Lucas could have scored Jungwoo for the night, but of course, all he got was a wet towel thrown onto his face. Nice.

"I can't believe you made a move on one of your clients!" Yuta hisses, crossing his arms as he pushes Lucas out. "I told you to never ever repeat this ever again. We don't want that to happen now do we?"

It would be a total lie if Lucas said he didn't want that to happen because he's 100% attracted to that fine ass. "Aww, since when were you so concerned about my sex life?"

Yuta had a high tolerance of dealing with idiots, but somehow Lucas was really testing his nerves. He walks over to the counter, glancing at his computer screen. "I'm not. It's just I don't think it's a good idea to play around like this." Yuta sighs, signaling Lucas to turn around and catch a glimpse of Jungwoo. "Have you ever considered his feelings?"

"Yeah, he likes me back." Lucas confidentially pushes back his hair, sending a wink towards Jungwoo who was angrily furrowing his eyebrows towards him. "Well, we're getting there."

Rolling his eyes, Yuta releases a simple 'whatever' as he continued to type on his keyboard. It's going to be a long and busy day for everyone tomorrow since there's a big promotion going on.

-
Hello 😔
Did you guys miss me?
It's been 3 months since I've updated this book? 😭💕

How are you all doing?
What did I miss? 🤗