2

[ Jungwoo | Lucas | Doyoung | Ten | Johnny | Yuta | Sicheng | Mark | Donghyuck ]

Jungwoo swallows as he makes eye contact with the one guy he would never have expected to put his arm's around his shoulder. He looks over to Doyoung, mouthing a simple 'S.O.S', but it looks like he was preoccupied with chatting with one of the trainer's assistants. So much for the friendship!

On the other hand, Yuta noticed the tension surrounding the two and immediately went on with rolling his eyes. He's seen this so many times with how Lucas becomes a little too 'handsy' with his clients. Especially this one over here. Already, he had his hands on his ass and let's not begin with what the things he would do in his private room. "Remember, the gym closes at 6 pm. Since Lucas is always the last one to lock up, you better be out by 7 pm."

Jungwoo raises his perfectly arched eyebrow in confusion. How did this happen? He could have sworn he didn't ask for Lucas! "H—hey, I can wait a year for Jaehyun. Please, anyone but him."

"Oh, did I say a year? I meant to say never." Yuta looks over to Jungwoo who had his mouth hanged wide open. Yeah, in this day in age, nobody can get a spot on Jaehyun's schedule. "He's always busy with Lee Taeyong."

Lucas grins, tilting Jungwoo's face upwards as he gets a closer look at his lips. Hrm, for someone who has a hot body, his lips are quite chapped. It's alright, they will be wet soon enough. "And, I'll be busy with this one."

"Um, no? I have a name." Jungwoo slaps off Lucas's hand, clutching his teeth with a frown. "Touch me again with those hands and I can't guarantee your safety."

Oh? Feisty. That's hot. Lucas holds up his hands, backing himself away from Jungwoo. He watches him strut to one of the exercise bikes by the window before turning his attention towards Yuta. "Don't take him off my schedule just yet. He'll come around."

"Yeah, I know the drill. Good luck with convincing him." Yuta sighs, typing away on his computer. He surely doesn't get paid enough to deal with this. Maybe he can somehow bring up the idea of a potential raise towards his boss? Nah, he'd probably give him something else other than a raise. And surely, Yuta doesn't want that. "Also, Donghyuck says you forgot to lock up yesterday."

Shrugging his shoulders, Lucas puts his hands in his pockets. "The only reason why I didn't lock up was because he had a guest." He continues, pouting his lips. "Check the cameras, if you want to know the things he was doing."

"Nah, I really don't want to know." He pushes back his chin, remembering the time where he had to clean up after those two. The locker room was never the same after the whole 'after hours' incident. Let's just say he did not sign up for that!

-
A/N:
So how long do you think Jungwoo is going to resist Lucas? 🙊

It's a shame Jungwoo couldn't get on Jaehyun's list. He's super busy with his client. 😊

Also, one prayer for Yuta. Just for all the shit he has to go through.