3

[ Jungwoo | Lucas | Doyoung | Ten | Johnny | Yuta | Sicheng | Mark | Donghyuck ]

"You look like you could use some help," Lucas says, placing his hand on Jungwoo's shoulder. It was quite obvious he was irritated, considering the glare Lucas got back in return.

"I don't need your help." Jungwoo slaps Lucas's hand off, proceeding to send a signal towards Doyoung. It was his S.O.S call, but somehow his best friend was more preoccupied with lifting some weights. So much for the friendship!

Pushing his hair backward, Lucas rubs his hand, smirking at how hot-headed Jungwoo was. This made him more convinced to have Jungwoo on his list, no matter what. "Look, I'm not trying to hook up with you." He continues, showing Jungwoo the correct way to ride the electronic bike. "Ass out, back up."

"W—what?" Jungwoo widens his eyes, watching Lucas stare at his backside. The thing was, he could have heard that wrong, but did he really say that?

Lucas grins, pressing his hands as he helps Jungwoo straighten his back. It's not like he was doing this on purpose, he's just looking out for the guy. Yeah, it was totally that. "You have to have your back straight." He continues, sliding his hand down his back. "Otherwise, you'll feel tired."

Jungwoo can feel his eye twitch the moment Lucas slid his hand down his back. It made him feel somewhat irritated, but at the same time, he didn't dislike it. Rather, it was comforting in an unusual way. "S—shut up, leave me alone."

With a smirk, Lucas back away, leaning against the wall as he watches Jungwoo peddle. Somehow, he couldn't control the thoughts in his mind. He really wants to get to know his body from top to bottom.

"Are you okay?" Doyoung glares at Lucas, making a face. He notices Jungwoo furrowing his eyebrows in deep thought. "Did he make a move on you?"

Jungwoo pouts, lowering his voice. "N—No, he didn't."

"Are you sure?" Doyoung leans towards the wall, wiping his sweat with a towel. He recognized his best friend's voice cracking and immediately this was an indication of him lying to his face.

"Yeah, I'm sure." With a sigh, Jungwoo stops his feet and eyes Doyoung. He crosses his arms, tilting his head for a bit. "I think I'll take a shower. I need to wash off something."

Jungwoo hurries into one of the locker rooms, placing his hand on his chest. He leans towards the door, still feeling the burning sensation of Lucas's touch. What the hell was wrong with him?

-
A/N:
So what are the odds of Lucas sneaking into the locker room and helping Jungwoo wash off that so called, 'feeling'?

Also, finally an update! It's been so long!!!😩 How's life 👀