The fall of Beacon and the betrayal of Team SADE

It was a more then busy day of patrol since the vytal festivals was happening but it was normal. But something weird happened. I paused as sirens went off and grimm were everywhere. "Romeo! What do we do!" I'd yell over Maine and Evan. "Well Delta-3 we shoot to kill any Grimm on sig~" but David was cut off by and explosion to see 1 the white fang and 2 a giant ass dragon. "Well nothing says 'holy fuck we dead' Like a giant ass dragon" Evan would say as he loaded another round into his sniper. We begin to fight off both white fang and Grimm. We made it to beacon and continued to professor ozpins office. We made it only to see pyrrha killed. "Meta...sick her" David would say as meta would crack his knuckles. We'd watch in almost horror as he brutally murdered the Pyrrha's killer. Her screams filled the room with ozpin, jaune, and ruby (I think ruby was there I haven't watched the episode in a while) in fear. We then continued as we help jaune and ruby escape as the tower was falling. "Ozpin take my hand!" I'd yell to him. "I'm sorry Y/N...I truly am...I will see you on the over side 'mori quam foedari' (rough Latin translation to 'Death before Dishonor')." Ozpin would say as the we watch the tower fall from are bullhead. "Mori quam fordari...Ozpin" I'd reply back to the now smoldering rubble of the tower. We'd land and continue are fight until we were stopped by a certain atlas general and 2 schnee's. "Hold it fireteam Shade...you 4 were sent to recover Ozpin as well!" He'd say annoyed. "Sir! Ozpin went down with the tower he refused to come with!" David would say. "So you mean you didn't force him on with you!" Ironwood would say. "But sir..as a ranger we have a high code of honor and if Ozpin wanted to go down with the ship the~" David would start before Ironwood would stop him. "No! All 4 of you are idiots!" He'd shout. We were all stunned. Strike 1 ironwood...watch it you only have two left..' I'd think to myself. "You 4 should have forced him on! I don't care about your dumb honor or whole 'mori quam foedari' bullshit!" He'd yell at us. Strike 2 dumbass your getting on my nerves..' I'd think to myself again. "Sir I know this isn't appropriate but" David would say as he slapped ironwood across the face. Ironwood would sigh and chuckle. We'd watch him raise his pistol. He'd fire 3 rounds into David. "Fuck! Soldier down!" Evan would say as we'd help him up. We'd see his shields recharge and he'd slowly get up. Alright strike 3 someone's going to die today!' I'd think as I'd pull out my pistol and shoot ironwood 5 times, 3 in the chest and shoulder, and 2 in the left calf and knee region. "Gah!" He'd shout in pain and fall to his knees. Winter would have her sword at my neck but...she was stopped by 3 'ca-clinks' and gun barrels at her head. "Ironwood I would like to say fireteam SADE is now rouge..good bye and good luck with your dumb privilege lives..." David would say. "Meta deal with winter" he'd say as Maine would hit her in the back of the head with his machine gun. She'd grunt and fall when she tried to swing her sword at Maine he catched it mid swing. He'd rip it from her hand and he'd break it. She'd then attempt to punch him only for him to grab her fist. He kicked her down and then placed his foot against the area where the arm attaches to the shoulder and body. He'd pull on her arm till a painful pop was heard. Winter would let out wales of pain. He then set her arm down and stomped on it multiple times till we heard snaps. He then looked at her and then stomped in her chest clearly braking more like shattering her ribs. He then pulled up his helmet enough and he'd spit on her face. (Weiss's POV) I watched as these events played out I paused when Maine did all those things to my sister. I raised my blades slowly and scared at them. "I wouldn't attack...cause if you do we will not be afraid to do the same things we did to them." David would say as he glanced over his shoulder. The 4 would start to leave but I'd stop them. "Where are you going! There are still people left to save, you're friends are in danger and there is chaos everywhere!" I'd say in tears. "It's not are paycheck...we had a quick change of heart...we are mercenaries now...and those people will die...and there blood is on your hands...and what friends..? The last ones seemed to be it but now...I don't think the 4 of us want to trust you" David would say as he'd look at us. I'd begin to cry as I sloppy swing my blade at them. Y/N grabbed my blade. "Y/N....t-think about B-blake... what will she do with out you..." I'd say still crying. "Tell her I'm sorry" He'd say to me as he punches me in the face so hard I blacked out. (Time skip) I woke up in a hospital bed with ruby, Blake, and yang sitting around me. "Hey sleepy head..." yang would say. "Weiss what happened? We found General Ironwood and Winter in critical condition when we found found you" ruby would say. "Well you see..." I was about to start until. "Did you happen to see (Y/N)?? I miss him and he hasn't responded to my texts" Blake would say sadden. "Well you see...they betrayed us...they shot general ironwood in the back and nearly killed my sister...and (Y/N) told me before he knocked me out. 'Tell Blake...I'm sorry'.." I'd reply. Blake would pause and just cry. I felt bad even if those 4 are backstabbing dirt bags. (Another Time skip and Blake's POV) |also wanted to mention that they still go there separate ways but Blake and yang go searching for Team SADE| me and yang would be in a town. We heard rumors that a team of rangers made it there camp for the month or two. We decided to check it out. I'd bump into a figure. I'd fall but the figure would offer me a hand. I'd take it. He was wearing ranger armor but he had a cloak on. "Are you one of the rangers stationed here?" I'd ask. "Yeah." The voice sounded dead almost depressed even. I'd sigh as This would be the 50th time I did this. "Bella of callsign Delta-3 R-0201 please confirm" I'd say. "Confirmed Bella-cereal number 2389 confirming! Hello Blake Belladonna." She'd say. I'd pause and cry. "(Y/N)..?" I'd ask. We hear the figure sigh. "Yeah?" He'd ask. I'd hug him and he'd hug back. "Where have you been!" I'd ask him in anger and yang would just snicker. "Me and the team have been doing mercenary stuff.." He'd say. I'd sigh. "Well come back please.." I'd ask him. He let go of me. "I'm sorry...your friends and 'leader' figures betrayed us..." he'd say. 'Wait..they betrayed him? Weiss said it was the over way around' I'd think. "Please (Y/N)! Just come back for me! And just for me! We can leave and go someplace far away!" I'd shout at him. "That sounds great...but 'mori quam foedari'...I made a commitment to the team..when I'm done with it..I promise..I will come back..but until then...there are a lot of people in Atlas we have to kill.." he'd say as he walked away. "Wait!" I'd yell to him. He'd turn around. "Then...at least tell me your side of the story of what happened at the fall" I'd say. "Fine" He'd say. We went to a coffee shop and he explained everything. I was furious that I believed Weiss! "I'm sorry but please I don't care about your mercenary business please...just come back with me..we can get a small house and live there together till we die!" I'd say still crying. He'd pat my head. "I'll keep your offer in mind...but my path is my own..we will meet again..my love" He'd say as he walked away and disappear.
( I would like to thank Goldengamer323 for the idea it helped me out and now I know what the rest of this story and how it will play out!! Peace ✌️)