Sunday

I was currently in bed painting my nails. Grayson was in the kitchen taking an "important" call.

I still haven't completely talked to Grayson since yesterday. He didn't apologize. He doesn't do that much anymore.

I just had to learn to forgive and forget. You can't be mad at the person you love forever.

I walked out my bedroom with the same clothes I was wearing yesterday except my shorts. I took them off because it became stuffy in my room. I saw Grayson on the phone but he didn't look how he usually did with me.

He was smiling, he had some sort of twinkle in his eye. It's the way he used to look at me.

He then realized I was there, and his pleased look was replaced with a glum one. "Talk to you later. Bye." He said and hung up.

I into the living room and turned on the tv. I wrapped blankets around myself.

What does Grayson even do when he's not around? He's never here anyways, it has to be something he enjoys right?

Something he enjoys more than me.

Grayson moved to the couch, not too close to me but not too far.

We sat in silence for a while. I didn't say a single word to him about the situation.

"Listen," He started. Here we go. I rolled my eyes and faced him.

"I'm sorry." He told me. I looked at him surprised. "I know that you were waiting for me, I should've just left when I was supposed to. It's completely my fault. I'm sorry." He told me. He had some sort of pain in his eyes, a pain like he was apologizing for more then him missing our dinner.

I shook it off. "It's okay Grayson." I smiled. "I love you." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Love you too."