Tuesday

I didn't see Grayson at all today. Not in the morning, not in the middle of the day, not at night either. It had me worried sick.

He didn't answer his calls or texts and neither did his friends. I guess I should call him at least one more time. I shakily grabbed my phone for the 50th time today. I went to my contact list and clicked the name listed as 'My Baby 💝' and clicked it. It ringed for a couple seconds but it felt like hours. It went to voicemail.

"Grayson..." I whimpered on the verge of tears. "Please come home. I don't know where you are." I long pause to catch my breath so I wouldn't cry through the phone. I checked the time and it was 1:43 am. "Baby, please." I said softly. I hung up the phone and looked for another way to call him.

I had to resort to checking Grayson's friends Snapchat stories. The first one I checked was Aaron's, he was at some club drinking heavily. Grayson most likely wasn't with him there. I continued to watch his stories since the oldest one he posted was from four hours ago, he could have switched locations.

There was about five stories and I was about to give up on him until I saw Grayson's arm in the frame of a picture.

I ended up looking for more of his friends. I went onto Ethan's page and it showed nothing of Grayson. To be honest, Ethan wasn't doing much of anything but sitting on a stool with his girlfriend by his side.

I went onto many more friends, seeing tiny glimpses of Grayson in the frame causing me to be eager on to find more of him.

Then I checked another friend. Jack J. Jack recorded him drinking heavily with a girl by his side.

Is this what he has been doing all day? It can't be.

He fucking went to the club! I have to admit it to myself, what he did was wrong. He left all day without saying a word, he made himself (almost) hidden from all his friends stories and now he's getting drunk with a girl by his side.

I threw my phone in anger and my bedroom door opened. It was Grayson. "What happened?" He asked me. I got out of the bed and walked up to him.

"Where were you?" I asked calmly.

"Just with a couple friends." He told me. "Oh really? Doing what?"

"Nothing much. We were just hanging out." I grabbed my phone from on the floor next to Grayson, unlocked it and showed him jacks story.

"Why were you watching his story?" He asked.

"Why was I watching his story? Why was I watching his fucking story? I was watching his story because you were gone all day without a single word, you wouldn't answer your calls, your text messages, anything! I had to fucking look through each of your friends stories so I could possibly figure out where you were because they wouldn't answer either. So fuck that 'why were you watching his story' bullshit, why were you filmed drinking two shots of vodka sitting next to some whore!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

"Listen, I'm sorry, Okay? I love you."

"Then why don't you show me?" I said with tears in my eyes.