Friday

2 months later.

I was currently wearing my bra and underwear, I was also wearing a robe but that was open. I was waiting for Grayson to get ready for work.

"Hey Grayson?" I said trying to get his attention. "Yes?" "Can I ask you a few questions?" I asked him. "Yeah sure." He smiled.

"Why have you been gone so often, why did you have lipstick stains on your collar, why did you have hickeys, why were you really at the club, and why when you unpacked your clothes from your suit case why did you have a pair of female underwear in there that wasn't mine? And don't try to say you bought it for me, it wasn't my size." I said with my arms crossed.

He cleared his throat nervously. I guess he didn't expect me to question him all of this at once? "I've been gone a lot because of work. The 'lipstick stains' was because my red pen exploded, I had 'hickeys' that were bruises from a fight, I was at the club because I was with my friends at first, but they wanted me to come out with them because I haven't been in a while, and the underwear was just a disgusting prank one of my coworkers gave me." He told me.

I have never heard a bigger lie come out of anyone's mouth in my entire life. Every single word was a lie. He lied to me. Straight to my face.

"Okay. You can go to work now." I said. He tried to kiss me but I ended up moving out the way. I didn't even want to look at him. "Bye." He said to me. I didn't say anything in return.

He closed our bedroom door and a few moments after I heard the front door slam. I got out of the bed and walked into my mini office and went onto Microsoft word to write him a letter.

*10 hours later*

Grayson's POV.

I stumbled into the front door, not only tired from work but tired from being with Casey. She was honestly willing to try anything out.

"Angelina?" I called out. Where is she? I walked into our bedroom to find the sheets neatly placed but I also noticed a couple of her things were gone.

I was confused so I walked back into the kitchen and found a paper on the table in a envelope labeled as 'read this'. I opened it slowly, I was still confused on what was going on. Until I read it.

Dear Grayson,

      I don't know how to start this. I don't know if I should stop this and leave. But I'd rather relive the things you've done to me and have you realize it's what made me leave.
       You cheated on me. You cheated on me for a year. A whole fucking year. Why? I don't know. I remember when little questions came in my head and I tried to figure out why, I always blamed myself. I always thought that maybe I wasn't pretty enough, maybe you didn't like my body, maybe you didn't like my smile, my hair, my fashion sense or my race. It's a horrible thing for a women to think. No women should ever have that even cross her mind. I loved you Grayson.
           You've left for two weeks, disappeared for days at a time, left me during important times for her, and possibly more that I just didn't catch on to. So I'm leaving you.
        The things I am leaving behind are the things you bought me. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, perfume, my wedding and engagement ring, etc. I also left behind some divorce papers. Don't try to contact me, I already signed my half.
    The things I am taking are the things that I bought myself. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, perfume, etc. I am also taking the babies you put inside of me.
     By the way, Remember when you used to talk to me about how much you wanted twin baby girls? You already have twins. Well, I do.
    Bye Grayson. Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Your pregnant ex wife.