Monday

When I woke up Grayson was already gone. He always woke up earlier than me.

I was currently a ceo of a clothing line, so a lot of times I worked from home. A lot of times when I stayed home I wouldn't tell Grayson so I could surprise him, but a lot of those times he ended up not coming home at all.

I get that he has a job, but why does he put it before me? I thought I made him happy. Do I not make him happy?

I moved from my bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed in a hoodie and shorts and made myself eggs.

I got really bored so I called my friend Carmen over. Ive known her since we were in kindergarten, she's my best friend.

After about twenty minutes she was at my front door.

"Hey Angelina!" She said hugging me.

"Hey Carmen." I smiled as we walked back into my house.

"So, how are you and Grayson?" She asked me. I sighed as I sat onto the couch.

"I don't know." I said honestly. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" "I mean, he's been gone a lot. We barley even talk to each other like we used to, you know?" I said and she frowned.

"When's the last time you had sex?" She asked me.

"I don't know, maybe four months ago?" I said and her eyes went wide.

"Four months ago? You guys used to never keep your hands off each other, I mean he should be having sex with you more often." She said surprised.

"He never even touched you a little bit?" She asked.

"No." I said honestly.

"I mean, you're all his. What changed?" She frowned.

"I don't know."

"Angelina, I think he's-" she got cut off by Grayson's keys unlocking the front door.

"Hey baby." He said softly to me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey Carmen."

"Hey." She glared at him as if she was repulsed by him. "I have to go, I'll see you around later?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure, bye." I smiled as I hugged her.

She walked out the door. I sighed as I walked to my bedroom and I saw Grayson undressing. But what really caught my eye was a bruise on his thigh.

"Grayson what is that?" I asked.

"What is what?" I walked up to him and pointed at his thigh to show him.

"That."

"I banged my leg really hard on the corner of my desk. Is there any ice packs here?" He asked.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah sure." I said and walked over to the freezer and gave him an ice pack.

he put it on his thigh for a bit, then started to head out. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to do something. I'll see you later." He told me.

"Okay. Bye, I love you."

"Love you too."