«Chapter 1: Arizona To Gardenia»

"Claire get up! We need to get going to the airport on time," Mom called. I said, "give me 5 mins," I said.

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Claire Rose Foster I'm 16 this year and I do online homeschool since grade 7 until year 9. My eye color is sapphire blue, I have long, curly hair and my hair color is maroon, I'm 5 ft. 6 inch. I am born and live in Arizona. Now let's talk about my family; my mom divorced my dad just last year, December. A month later my mom started to work to earn a living for me and her; btw I'm the only child. Let's get back to the story.

My pov
As you can see my mom and me are going to airport the reason is we are moving to a new house because she got promoted as CEO. She is working as sales in the office. That's why we are moving, we are moving to the state call California, Beverly Hills. Okay, back to the story.

My pov
Our flight departure is 10:30 a.m. We arrive at the airport at 9:30 a.m and we have one more hour to go, so we check our luggages in at the counter then we walk around at the airport, buy Starbucks, eat some light food. Then we head to the immigration to let the security to check our stuff, and then we walk to the boarding waiting area to wait.

1 hour later
Finally is about time to depart the plane. I said happily to my mom. She said, "Wow!" "I didn't know you are that excited." I said, "no not really I just love to seat on the plane, but I'm sad to leave our home," I said. Mom said, "I'm suree you will like the new environment and also something I haven't said to you," my mom said.

"I have enroll you to at Avalon high school where your Aunt Farigonda works in she's the principal in the school," my mom said. "Why you didn't tell me, before?" I said, speechlessly. My mom answer, "I wanted to talk to you but I want to wait for the right time." And my mom continue, "I want you to socialize around," and I said, "so I won't be studying online school?" She said, "yup." I said, "okay I'll have to agree with you." I said with sad tone. My mom smiled happily towards me and I put a fake smile back.

1 hour later
I had a great chat with my mom, then the plane finally touch down in California airport. We get down of the plane and went to get our luggages and went to the immigration. We finally get in to the Uber cab and head to our new house.

30 mins later
Finally we arrive at our new 2 storey house its a medium size house not to big and not to small, but just nice for the 2 of us. We have a spacious backyard, and a garden. My mom and me get all the things; into the house even our other stuff and the furniture arrive here.

I help my mom arrange all the things at the living hall and she help arrange the kitchen and we went upstair to arrange our room. And I help to clean the whole house for mom so she can relax and rest. Then it was finally evening, I finally finished cleaning and arranging the things house and I went up to my room to get a fresh bath.

My mom woke up at 7 pm from her short nap. She went over my room and knock on the door on my room, and ask me. "Claire, what would you like for dinner?" I said, "anything I don't mind eating anything."

My mom replied, "Okies" with a happy tone. My mom said, "I'll call Domino's and order Aloha Chicken and Cheese Pizza." I said, "Okies" with a happy tone and with a smile.

My mom oder the pizza already. Then she called me "Claire, could you please come down?" "I need to talk to you." I said, "okay I'm coming." I came downstair to the living room and she's sitting at the the sofa waiting for me. I said, "yes, mom do you need anything?" She said, "come and sit first."

I came in to sit on the sofa and she said, "you need to start high school tomorrow straight away." I said, "why so fast?" My mom said, "because I want you to focus on your studies and study hard is important." "And I'll settle all the things in the house," said mom. "Don't worry about the house stuff I'll take care of it, education and grades are important for your future." I said, "okk I'll be up early tomorrow." "Btw," my mom said, "school starts at 8 am and ends at 3 pm." I said, "ok" noted with a smile.

The Domino's delivery man arrives we paid it and bring it in. And we eat and chat at the same time. I enjoy chatting with my mom. She's the best listener. After we finish, I went to my mom and wish her good night. And went up to my room, then to my toilet to shower and freshen up, pack my things into my school back; and check all my social media and went to sleep.