Chapter 4 - Claire's Awake

The Next day
Tecna's POV
I get up early today to get coffee in one hand, toast in the other. I'm already fully dressed, but I am just waiting for the rest of the girls to wake up. Layla, my dormmate, was already awake and ready as well. She was listening to some music Musa sent to her.

"Tecna! Check out Musa's new mixtape!" Layla says as she reels me in to hear the music.
"Wow, it's actually really nice! Tell Musa I said that," I smirked.
"The girls say they'll be there in 10,we should go now," I tell Layla as I check my messages.
She agrees and we start to head down.
As we reach the hospital wing room, I notice that Bloom wasn't present among all of us.
"Guys, where's Bloom?" I ask curiously. "Oh, she couldn't come, she left this note in her room," Musa hands me a piece of torn out paper. "I'll be out for today, going to Gardenia to see my parents," I read it out. "But why didn't she tell us prior?" I ask, kind of sad. "Must have been some emergency," Layla responds. "Oh.." I reply back.

Musa's POV
We enter the room, only to be greeted by the nurse once again. I ask the nurse. "Hey is Claire better than yesterday?" The nurse replied, "Yes she is way better than yesterday and she is awake now." the girls and I said, "Omg!" with an excitement. We quickly walk to her then the nurse head out of the door. Layla video call Brandon's phone and she said, "Looks who's awake?"

Helia's POV
I was just happened sitting at the bench at the park. Sky, Brandon, and Thoren were jogging in the park too. As they finish their laps they came to my bench and took their water to drink. When Brandon was about to drink he got the video call from Layla. He answered and said, "What's up?" then she replied, "GUESS WHO'S AWAKE!" She said with excitement. As I heard that I quickly take Brandon's phone and ask her. "CLAIRE?!?" Layla replied, "YASS!" I told the guys, "HURRY, LET'S GO BACK AND CHANGE AND TELL CLARK TO GO TO THE WARD!" He said in an excitement tone. Thoren said, "Okay, but you have to calm down." Then I giggle.

Then we all head back to the hospital dorm and tell Clark about it. After that we head to the ward and the nurses let us in.

update:
writer of this story has kena sesak dalam jalan raya (jalan raya= cerita ni) ok .
i tak tau ape yg dia kan buat utk continue cerita ni.
well, bai bai! jumpa lagi!
-- alisonnn69
go follow her^^^
(shameless plug)