Chapter 6 - The Truth

Claire's POV
My mom continue, "You have superpowers actually." Then I cut in "What? And how?" my mom said, "lemme finish first." I said, "okay." and my friends sit on the couch and some standing. My mom continue, "So your real dad name is Jor El from krypton and... Before she continue Clark said, "Hey how can this be?" My mom replied, "What do you mean?" The others look at him confused and full of curiosity.

Clark continue, "I'm Jor El's son and my birth name is Kar El." My mom continue, "Omg, I'm sorry I didn't know that he have a family in the first place but dun blame him is my fault." she continue, "I didn't mean to do it." I rage to anger and said, "Are you serious mom?" I continue, "Why, must you break people's family relationship?" "All the while I look up to you that you are a perfect mother but you are just a liar and a slut." "I'm just soo disappointed in you." I said.

My mom wept and continue with her story and said, "I'm sorry, but 2 months later he went back to Krypton." "And 3 months later I was pregnant to you and then a year later I remarried to your step-dad." My mom continue, "I hope you can forgive me Clark." I get up from the bed and get out of the bed and walk towards Clark and knelt down at him.

I said, "Pls forgive my mom and dun hate me." "I'm not the one you should be mad at, and I know you are hurt and mad." "Pls dun be." I pleaded and I can see his first impression when my mom told the whole story that he was mad and upset. And Clark replied, "Give me time to think." he said in a calm tone. Then I replied, "sure." I got up and went back to the bed.

Helia's POV
I smiled and said to myself. I was so touched by Claire even though she's mad at her mom but she stand up for her mom and beg for forgiveness even though she didn't do anything wrong.

Few hours later the doctor discharged her and we head back to our homes.

To be continued..