Chapter 7- The Winx Has Powers?

Claire's POV
I went home and went straight to my room and I started thinking about what my mom has done then I cool down. And I said to myself I will just take time to forgive her. Then suddenly I think of how Helia has taken care of me the last few days I think I heard he said when he was beside my bed and said something but I couldn't hear and kiss my forehead. I started to have feelings for Helia since that day but I dunno if he has feelings for me. Then someone came knocking the window. I went to the window and opened it was the Winx girls, Helia and the guys.

Then bloom said, sit down we need to tell you something.

I said, "This must be something serious right?" I continue, "I hate this feeling of seriousness vibes."

Bloom's POV
I said, "Yes, this is something serious." I continue, "The girls and I have a secret we should let you know." "So we actually have a powers but ours is different then yours." Claire reply, "You got to be kidding me??" She begins to walk back and hit on the wall.

Claire's POV
I said, "You got to be kidding me??" I begin to walk back and hit on the wall. And Helia caught me on time and I begin to run out of my room. The moment I run out I begin to run fast at the end I realize I'm  outside at the park. And I said I have speed power?? Then I heard something above me. Is the winx girls and the guys behind me. Then Clark came up to me and said this is part of your powers too. And I just kept quiet. Then the Winx girls land on the land and transform back to their normal self.

I begin to walk away and I heard someone calling my name and chasing behind me and said, "Wait." I stop and turned around it was Helia then he stop too. Then he said, "Can I accompany you?" I reply, "Sure."

We begin walking and he said, "How have you been feeling lately??" I replied, "I'm not sure how I have been feeling but I will be alright by tmr. He replied, "Ok."

Helia's POV
I felt worried for Claire because she fainted last time and right now she found out that she have superpowers and at the same time her mom told who her dad was. I dunno whether she can take all that in but I'll have to be there for her.

And suddenly something happened....

Sorry for the short chapter Idk what to write. 😅😅But on the next chapter I'll try to write longer. :)