«Chapter 3 - The Unknown Power»

Helia's POV
As the guys and the Winx (which is the girls) meet up at the hall we immediately walk out of the school. Suddenly Claire stop for a moment then few seconds later she faint. Then I quickly dash to her and caught her before she fell to the ground. As I carry her I begin to wept and brought her to the hospital.

Flora's POV
When Helia carry Claire I was sad at the same time worried about Claire.

20 minutes later

Clark's POV
The nurse came out of the room. "Claire will be fine, she just needs rest," the nurse said to the group. "How do you know that she's fine.." Helia said. The group goes silent. "You don't even know what's wrong with her!" "How can you be so sure that she's fine?!" She could be dying in there for all I know!" Helia yells as tears stream down his face. He tries to charge to the nurse but is held back by Brandon and Sky. Flora acts fast and casts a spell, "Pollen Power!" She shouts as she casts in onto Helia, causing him to fall asleep. "That should work for the time being," Bloom says, relieved.

Clark's POV
The group continues to discuss the strange phenomena happening around the school. Meanwhile, I can't get it over my head that there was something up with Claire's powers. It was kind of like mine, when I first got my powers. But no, it couldn't be. I'm the last person on krypton, how can it be she? So could it be.. no. I deny so. "Babe, are you okay?" Lana says as she holds my hand. "Is something bothering you?" She sees my distraught face. "No, no. It's just that this whole situation has me mindboggled. That's all." I reply back.

The nurse came out and said,

"Nobody is allowed to visit Claire. Until then, we will find out what state she is in and what is the main cause of the situation," The nurse says. "Thank you, Miss." Bloom says to the nurse. The nurse smiles. "Okay, head back to your dorms now everyone," She says.

5 hours later
Claire's POV
I see pockets of light. I wake up. "Ugh, my head.. what happened?" I scratch my head as I sit up, wondering where I was. I look at the clock on the wall and barely can see the time, but realise it's half past 10 pm. I turn back only to see Helia at the side of the bed I woke up in. I nudge him slightly. He doesn't seem to be awake, he's dead asleep. "This must be the hospital wing. Huh," I murmur to myself, trying to quietly exit from the bed. I try to approach the door, but am immediately downfalled by the fact that the entire room is dark. Not pitch black, but certainly still hard to manoeuvre. I could see only part of the room, since there was light coming from underneath the main door. I gently open the door and peek out. I see Aunt Farigonda with Bloom and Layla. They're talking about something far away, so I can barely hear them. Suddenly, my hearing gets all ringy and loud. I try not to scream or even make a sound to avoid getting noticed and awaken the other patients. I cover my ears and start to calm down. The noise goes away. I still don't know what this sort of power is. Is it a power? Or maybe.. a curse? I walk back inside the room, inspecting every nook and cranny to see if there's anything that could help me. I find a note and the end of my bed. "Unknown sickness/ disease, " It says, in bold cursive writing. I should head back to bed, who knows what'll happen if someone finds out I'm awake, more so sneaking around. I slowly get into bed, tugging slightly at my covers, just enough to cover until my shoulders. I close my eyes. And fall asleep.

Helia's POV
I woke up and look at Claire and I said, "She really does look beautiful asleep," I murmur to myself while waking up. " Agh, what am I thinking.. I sound like a total creep.." I say as I blush and smile. "Well, good night, Foster," I kiss her forehead while she's sound asleep. I exit the room through the window with my Rose Thorn Bracelet.

Later that night
Flora's POV
I guess this whole incident that happened to Claire has really made Helia upset. Well, maybe I can try something.

*knock knock* "Huh? Who's there?" Helia asks. "Uhm, it's me, Flora," I answer. He opens his dorm door. "You do know that girls aren't allowed to visit the guys' dorms, right?" He confronts me. "Yeah, but I wanted to talk to you, about, Claire's situation," I push him aside and go sit on his bed, legs crossed. I pat the side of the bed, signalling him to sit next to me. He comes over and does so, hesitantly. "So, I know you're upset about what happened today. I mean, a lot has already happened on this one day. Over these past few months, I was bullied, a lot. That was before Claire spoke up to them. But before there was Claire, I felt really sad everyday. I didn't really have friends to comfort me. I only had, well, animals," I say as I walk over to the window of the dorm, opening it. A white dove flies in. "Like this dove, they can only do so little, yet so much. They helped me so much in the past. Countless, really. I could always count on them to be there for me, whether it be singing a song, or snuggling up to me," I say as I lay the dove onto Helia's arm. "Hm, you know what, this is actually kinda nice," Helia smiles as he pets the dove. "I knew you would like it," I smile softly. "Well, thanks for helping me. Thanks for being there for me when nobody else was, friend," Helia says to me. I start blushing a bit, it's baby pink. "Hey Helia I was wondering--"Brandon walks in. "Oh, my, gosh. You two are totally hooking up!" the fangirl. "I have to post this on my blog!" Timmy suddenly enters too. "Flora?" Helia looks to me. "Yeah?" I look back with the same shocked reaction he has. "Run." Helia says. I escape through the window and use my vines to crawl back into my dorm. I look back to see Helia looking out the window at me. I smile back.

Helia's POV
"So.. the flower girl, huh?" Brandon teases me. I blush bright red. "Oh, shut up, dude!" I punch him in the gut jokingly. "I say that's a 99.9% lie," Even Timmy teases me, while pushing up his glasses. "Well, I'm going to bed now," I say as I tuck into bed. "Sleep tiiiiiiight" Brandon says cheekily. Both Timmy and Brandon exit the room. I realise the dove is still here. A really special dove, isn't it? I think I'll keep it. Welcome to the family, Aicho.

Meanwhile
Clark's POV
This power, and only this power. It originates from my family. My grandfather tried to curse the entire world with this, but failed. And in doing so, he cursed his sons. And all the future generations to come. I'm still not sure if Claire has the same power as me, I'll have to do some research.

Bloom's POV
Dear Diary, today's been a heck of a day. I never expected so much drama to happen this late into the year. First Claire gets an unknown sickness? Disease? Power? We're still unsure of what it is, and we're worried for her. But for the time being, we're trying to stay calm. Layla and I talked to Headmistress Farigonda and we think that we've found the problem and the source of it. Next we met a girl called Flora. She seems nice and we've never really been friends with a bullied girl. I wanna get closer to her, she seems nice! We think that she may have a crush on Helia but that is just a stretch. Oh well, it's gonna be a big day tomorrow, I should get some rest. I'm signing off.

Just me,
Bloom.

I sign off from my diary, closing it shut and reattaching the belt that encases it. I take both my diary and my feathery pen, placing them at my bedside table.

To be continue...

(sorry this was so short >_< --alison)