Part 2

~Queen Pov~
I can't believe that K'Ilana was in in Houston its been so long since we've talked. I'd always see her working and singing in Beyoncé's videos and Beyoncé in her videos. I felt absolutely amazed at how well life was treating her.
•Queen getting dressed•
I took a shower with baby Cj and we both got cleaned up. I looked in my closet for a new outfit that was never worn and to my luck I found one 👇🏽👇🏽

 I looked in my closet for a new outfit that was never worn and to my luck I found one 👇🏽👇🏽

I did my hair, my makeup, and I put baby Cj's clothes on him. 👇🏽👇🏽

Makeup👇🏽👇🏽

Makeup👇🏽👇🏽

The whole squad was at the house, they have never met K'Ilana, they probably know her from the Internet though

The whole squad was at the house, they have never met K'Ilana, they probably know her from the Internet though. I went downstairs and sat down by Jazz
Jazz: what you lookin all cute for??
Queen my bestfriend from a long time ago is coming over, I haven't seen her in four years.
Trey: sis, is she fine??
Ar'mon: yeah is she fine?
Queen: you kno my bestfriend always fine.
*Ding Dong*
"I'll get it, says Queen."

~K'Ilana's Pov~
I parked in a driveway of this big house (Ar'mon and Trey house) I thought to myself ok Queen I see you sis. I get out the car and I ring the doorbell. "I'll get it" I hear from the other side of the door. Queen opens the door and attacks me. "Ki she says." OMG QUEEN I said as I squeezed her. We let go and we walked into the the living room. I see four other people in the living room.
Queen: ok so this is Ar'mon, Trey, Jazz and my son Cj.
They all said hey, Without actually looking up from what they were doing.
So Queen, a baby!!! I said in excitement." Yupppppp she said."
Ar'mon finally looked back at me and he paused he hit Trey hella hard. I stared at him bc he was just staring at me.
Me: ummm can I help you I said in all seriousness.
Bro why the hell you hit me, "Trey said turning towards Ar'mon."
Clearly Trey noticed what Ar'mon was looking at and he froze too. All of a sudden Jazz was staring at me shocked as fuck.
Me: Bro what the fuck y'all lookin at "I said getting annoyed."
Queen snapped them outta there trance and they shook their heads.
~Ar'mon's Pov~
As soon as I looked back I saw her that beautiful girl all around the internet, "K'Ilana Knight" I hit Trey so hard I think I broke his neck.
Why the hell you hit me Trey said." He noticed what I was lookin at because he started staring in awe also. Then Jazz noticed.
K'Ilana: Bro what the fuck y'all lookin at she said." Clearly getting annoyed. Soon Queen snapped us outta our daze we shook our heads realizing what just happened.
Oh shit your K'Ilana Knight Trey said."
K'Ilana laughed the one n only.
~K'Ilana Pov~
Oh shit your K'Ilana Knight Trey said."
The one n only I said with a laugh."
Broooooo I'm such a big as fan Jazz said getting closer."
Yah we are all big ass fans said Ar'mon and Trey."
Trey turned off the game and got out his Vlogging camera and started to Vlog everyone he videoed me. For the rest of the day we were all talking and chilling then THEY ALL WENT TO SLEEP l........THE END ( im just kidding I'm just kidding😂💀😂

eventually we got hungry and we decided to go out to eat. We decided on Red lobster I went to Queen's bathroom to fix my hair and makeup, I went back downstairs they were arguing about who's car to take. No we are taking my car Jazz said." No my car Trey said." No my car Ar'mon said." EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP I yelled." We're taking my car end of discussion....let's go. They looked at each other like what the fuck just happened and the all shrugged it off and went outside.
*Outside*
Holy shit is this your car everybody said."
Yep this is my baby, I said as I sat on it."

*Car ride* Trey hooked up his bluetooth to my car and he started playing music, all of a sudden that song that I heard earlier came on (A/N Bounce Dat) Trey started singing and he sounded just like the person who sung it then Ar'mon started singin...

*Car ride*
Trey hooked up his bluetooth to my car and he started playing music, all of a sudden that song that I heard earlier came on (A/N Bounce Dat) Trey started singing and he sounded just like the person who sung it then Ar'mon started singing it. Dayum they sounded completely alike.
A'rmon: Do you like our song??
Me: Holy shit this is y'all song??
Trey: Yeah you didn't know??
Me: No. I heard it earlier and I almost crashed my car cause I almost started twerking to it.
*Everybody bursted out laughing*
I heard Trey tell Ar'mon I wouldn't mind seeing that ass twerk. I almost died when he said that. We were at a railroad where and long ass train was slowly going by so I hooked my phone up to my car and I started playing Karma by Queen and I started singing it. Everybody looked at me.
Me: What???
Trey: I knew you could sing but it's always autotune so you never really know how a person truly sounds but Dayum he said," Smirking at me.
I felt a hand on my thigh and I realized it was Ar'mon I moved his hand away hella fast. (Ar'mon sat in the passenger seat) Shiddd he tried it.
~Trey Pov~
When K'Ilana started singing I new I was getting feelings for her instantly, she was already beautiful and stylish.
I saw Ar'mon staring at K'Ilana lustfully then he put his Hand on her thigh, she moved it hella fast and slid closer towards the car door. I could tell she didn't like him doing that.
~Ar'mon Pov~
When I first saw K'Ilana I new she was sexy, sweet, funny, and very talented. I knew that she kept herself up I could feel it. When she started singing Queen song something clicked In my body and I just really really wanted her. I put my hand on her thigh thinking she didn't mind but apparently I was wrong she moved my hand away very quickly and she scooted closer to the door she didn't even look at me.
~Queen Pov~
I was so happy when K'Ilana played my song and started singing it her voice made my jaw drop I never new she could sing so good and it made me even happier that she sung my song.
*Red lobster*
When we got to Red Lobster K'Ilana looked sick like she was disgusted I wanted to ask her what was wrong but I didn't. We sat in a booth I sat by Trey and Cj and Ar'mon sat by KI. K'Ilana was sitting in the outside closer to the edge, I wanted to know what was wrong with her so I texted her
👑Queen~ Hey sis what's wrong?
K'Ilana~ come to the bathroom with me I'll tell you there.
👑Queen~ ok
Excuse me we're going to the bathroom KI said getting up."
Yeah I'll be back in a minute watch Cj please I said."
*In bathroom*
Ok so what's wrong??
So when I was driving before we got to Red Lobster Ar'mon put his Hand on my thigh.
HE DID WHAT I yelled."
Do you like him I asked KI?
No I don't he could be my bro but I don't have feelings for him she said."
That's why I feel sick and grossed out he was trying to slide his hand up more.
Omg I soooo sorry I said while hugging her."
Let's go eat and we'll go back home ok? I asked her."
Ok, she said."
*Back at the table*
Damn y'all was gone for a long time, what the hell y'all was doin takin a whole shit, Trey said."
No dumbass we was talking about something important, I said as I evil eyed Ar'mon.
What he said."
Nun just wait Ar'mon just wait.
~K'Ilana's POV~
We got through eating and talking I felt a little bit better but I still felt gross after we left Red Lobster I took them back home and I left and went to my house. I took a boiling hot shower cus I felt disgusting I changed into so lace booty shorts and a skin tight crop top and I put my hair in a bun and I lie down on my bed checking comments on my Instagram post from earlier today, my eyes widened when I saw Ar'mon and Trey's comments on my post

_Treytraylor~ you in H-town drop yo addy🙊😍
Ar'mon.Warren~ Giving me life🤤❤️
OH SHIT I said to myself I liked Trey's comment I put my phone on the charger and drifted off to sleep.

~Night night world till we meet again🌏🌜~

A/N let me know how you guys like it so far 🔥😍