Part 5

*Queen's pov*

It's been over three hours and K'Ilana still hasn't shown up, I was getting pretty worried so I decided to call her,
Queen~ K'I where are you??
K'Ilana~ I'm on the way chill sis.
*I heard other voices in the background*
Then I hung up.

I decided to get dressed and take a hot shower and do my hair and makeup.

After I did my hair and my makeup I went downstairs and grabbed a water bottle

*Ding Dong*
I ran to the door I saw K'Ilana (But it was K'Yanie she doesn't know about her 2 sisters)
K'Yanie: Hey you must be Queen.
Queen: K'Ilana what's going on. You know who I am.
Ar'mon, Trey, and Jazz walked over to the door.
Trey: K'Ilana you know Queen
(K'Ilana and K'Alany were just getting out of the car)
K'Yanie: Omg I'm K'Yanie, K'Ilana's sister I said while laughing.
~Trey Pov~

I heard voices so I walked over to the door, I saw K'Ilana (K'Yanie) she was looking like a full course meal.
K'Yanie: Hey you must be Queen she said."
I was hella confused because K'Ilana was acting weird.
K'Yanie: Omg I'm K'Yanie, K'Ilana's sister she said while laughing.
Ar'mon: Nahlll bruh you pranking us because K'Ilana would've told us if she had a sister.
~K'Yanie Pov ~
Jazz spoke out wait you said your name was K'Yanie?? Yeah I said." She looked me up on the internet. Her I widen she showed everybody my picture, now do you believe me?"
Everybody shook their heads. *Then K'Ilana and K'Alany came in the house*Everybodies head turned in disbelief, they looked at me then at them. Trey got off the couch and walked over to me,he grabbed me and he made me stand by my sisters.
~Trey pov~
After Jazz showed us that picture I saw a picture of K'Yanie and two other girls, they looked just alike. Just as we sat down, two other girls came in they looked just alike. Obviously everyone saw what I was looking at because they were staring too. I got up and grabbed K'Yanie and put her next to the other girls, what the fuck I said."
~K'Ilana pov~
K'Alany and I finally walked inside, but to our surprise everyone was staring at us, Trey grabbed K'Yanie and made her stand next to me. What my sisters and I said in unison. Which one of you is K'Ilana Jazz said." I stepped out and said me." Ok I'll explain this to you. This is K'Alany and this is K'Yanie, we are Triplets. Queen jumped off the couch hella mad, so what the actual fuck you didn't think to tell me you had sisters most importantly Triplets. I'm sorry I didn't think I'd see them for a while so I didn't mention them, I said truthfully." "Just get out" Trey and Queen said."
Fine I said," my sisters and I slammed the door on our way out.
*At home*
My sisters left to go get their stuff from the hotel that they were staying in. After I took a shower I sat downstairs in the kitchen on my laptop 👇🏽👇🏽

Then all of a sudden my phone started going off I saw that I had 20 missed calls and 10 texts  Ar'mon called me 5 times Trey called me 8 times and Jazz called me 7 times

Then all of a sudden my phone started going off I saw that I had 20 missed calls and 10 texts Ar'mon called me 5 times Trey called me 8 times and Jazz called me 7 times. Ar'mon and Trey each texted me five times.
Trey🖕🏽~Bae are you ok pls call me
Trey🖕🏽~Look I'm sorry for yelling at you and telling you to leave
Trey🖕🏽~just at least text me and tell me your ok
Trey🖕🏽~ K'Ilanaaaaaa
Trey🖕🏽~ bae.....

Ar'mon~ Hey sis you ok
Ar'mon~ at least call one of us
Ar'mon~ Queen crying and I don't know what to do
Ar'mon~ sis
Ar'mon~ Call me back

I felt bad because Queen was crying but at the same time I didn't do anything that was really worth crying. I decided to text Ar'mon back.

K'Ilana~ yeah I'm great Ar'mom, I was thrown outta of a house by people I love the most for a dumb ass reason, so yeah I'm absolutely amazing.
Ar'mon~ look we feel horrible about kicking you out can you just come back over??
K'Ilana~ No I think I'm good
Ar'mon~ you don't mean that.
K'Ilana~ I do actually, Bye Ar'mon

after that I decided to post on my Instagram.
@TheOfficialK'Ilana

TheOfficialK'Ilana~ Imma keep🔥 on grindin, fuck what they say🤤💋K'Alany

K'Alany.Boo, ar'mon.warren, K'Yanie_gang. And 88,976 liked your post
Comments
ar'mon.warren~ shade?
TheOfficialK'Ilana~ Maybe maybe not💀
Username__~ ^^Ooppp 😩
K'Alany.Boo~ It's all good sis 🔥

After that I decided I was gone go ahead and go to sleep. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and I went to sleep.