Part 13

~K'Ilana's pov~
I walked out of my room to go to the kitchen when Kasia stops me, OMGGGGG!!! She squealed." What, I asked her holding my hands over my ears." Did you know that you are dating Trey from Ar'mon and Trey?" No shit ding dong I said to her." Have you met Ar'mon?" She asked anxiously." Yes child I've met them all because I have been best friends with Queen for several years." Oh my gosh can I meet Ar'mon she asked me as we walked down the steps?" Yeah I don't care, BUT your being a big ass fan girl so stop that shit before you meet him, I told her." Ok, so I'm gonna go take a shower and change and let me know what the deal is." Ok I will." I finally got to the Kitchen, when there was a knock on my door.  Who is it I yelled." It's Ar'mon, he yelled back." I walked over to the door and opened it for him. Hey I said as I let him in." Wassup, he said back." Where my boi crispy Treezy?" He asked with a smile on his face." He's in my room." You can go up there, go up the stairs keep going down that long ass hallway and at the end you'll turn to the right and see a big ass door, that's my room." He then went upstairs, a few minutes later Kasia came downstairs. Ok so what's the deal, she asked." Well I'm thinking we can all hit up the beach water park." Thats sounds like fun I'll go pack. After she went back to her room, I went to my room and grabbed my camera without any one seeing. I walked downstairs into one of my guest bedrooms and into the big walk in closet.
*Camera on*
Wassup you guys it's your gurl K'I, and I'm back once again with another prank video. So today I'm gonna be pranking Trey with the i don't wanna be your girlfriend anymore prank. I'm gonna set up a camera in my living room then imma call Trey downstairs. Sooo get this video to 75,000 likes if you wanna see more epic prank videos on the rest of the squad. Let's get it poppin!!!!
  *Camera off*
I walked to the living room quickly setting up my camera. I then called Trey downstairs, Treyyyy, Yeah he yelled from upstairs." Come here I need to talk to you about something important, I told him ." He then came downstairs, but Ar'mon was right beside him.
*Trey sat beside K'I*
This is gonna be hard for me to say because I love you with all of my heart, but I think we should break up, I said letting a tear fall down my eye." (Acting skills A-1)  Trey sighed, what the hell you mean we should break up he said getting a little mad." I just don't feel happy anymore, I feel like we should take a break for a little while so I can sort some stuff out." K'I Trey said putting his hand on my thigh, I love you and whatever you need Ill support it. Just know that your the best girlfriend I've ever had and to be honest the finest one I've her had, he said eying me up and down. Which made me wanna jump his bones, but I had to keep up the prank." Trey kissed me and started walking out the house with Ar'mon.  I quickly grabbed the camera and ran outside, ISSA PRANK I said as I laughed." Ar'mon grabbed the camera and I jumped into Trey's arms and gave him the longest kiss he'd ever seen." Awwww look at the two ugly people Ar'mon said smiling." Shut the hell up Trey told him as he stopped the kiss putting me down." I wouldn't leave you Unless you cheated on me which I'd probably murder you for but, we're not getting into that right now." I said laughing but being serious at the same time." We walked back into the house and ordered pizza. Kasia came back downstairs in this 👇🏽👇🏽 lookin like a shnack 😂

 Kasia came back downstairs in this 👇🏽👇🏽 lookin like a shnack 😂

Her jaw dropped when she saw Ar'mon sitting on the couch then she dropped her phone

Her jaw dropped when she saw Ar'mon sitting on the couch then she dropped her phone. KASIAAA, I said snapping my finger in front of her face." Huh she said looking at me." I whispered in her ear, fan girling again I see I said as I laughed at her." She hit me and walked out the house." Where she going Trey asked?" I honestly don't know." I grabbed my phone FaceTiming her.
*FaceTime call*
Me: where the hell you going
Kasia😍:I'm meeting up with my agent then I'm going with K'Yanie to Miami for a few days.
Me: why Miami and why wasn't I invited??
Kasia😍:Idk ask your sister
Me: I will, Imma call you back later.
*End of FaceTime*
*Calling K'Yanie*
Me:So Miami, who else is going?!
K'Yanie😂: who told you about that??
Me:Does it matter, why wasn't I told??
K'Yanie: You wouldn't have liked why we were going?
Me:Why are you going?
K'Yanie😂: to Find mom
*K'Ilana hung up the phone*
Dayummmm Ar'mon said laughing." What I asked him?" You just hung up on your sister." Trey sat by me sitting me on his lap. I put my arm around his neck giving him a kiss, I then got up to go to my room and get my laptop so I could edit my video, while I turned on Netflix and I edited and we watched movies for the rest of the night.

A/N hewowwwww, ok sorry I haven't updated in a few days but here you goooooo!!!!!😊😊