Part 3

@TheOfficialK'Ilana

TheOfficialK'Ilana~ You can stay the 👑fuck from round me 💯if you ain't gon ride fo me 🤷🏽‍♀️💋_Treytraylor,Queennaija,Perfectlaughs,Ar'mon

_Treytraylor,Queennaija,Perfectlaughs,Ar'mon.warren and 72345 people like your post
Comments
Queennaija~ We gon ball till we fall🤞🏽💋
_Treytraylor~ damn ma 🤤😍
K'Alany.Boo~ my sis💋🤤
Lunaa_Grove~Tripletssss😘

@K'Alany.Boo

K'Alany

K'Alany.Boo~ it's to 💯 the point where I love and I hate you😍
TheOfficialK'Ilana, Beyoncé, Kmoorethegoat and 63456 people liked your post
TheOfficialK'Ilana~ And I cannot change you so I must replace you ❤️😍
K'Yanie_Gang.~ Easier said then done I thought you were the🔥 one listening to my heart instead of my head❤️😘
Lyna_love🤪~ The three Triplets❤️

@K'Yanie_Gang.

K'Yanie_Gang.~ Now that I done came😘 up, haters all around me, they say I done changed up but they the ones who doubted me💯
TheOfficialK'Ilana, K'Alany.Boo, Perfectlaughss, and 9765 people liked your post
Comments
TheOfficialK'Ilana~ ouuu look at suh😍
K'Alany.Boo~My baby🔥😍

~K'Ilana Pov~
I woke up to the sun gleaming down my face "ughhhh" I groaned as I got up. I checked my phone to see that it was 10:30 am. I ran a hot shower and picked out my outfit for today 👇🏽👇🏽

 I ran a hot shower and picked out my outfit for today 👇🏽👇🏽

I wore this because I was planning on doing gymnastics today. I wore my hair like this just a messy ponytail.

Then I heard my phone ding It was TreyTrey💋~ Queen wanted to kno if you was comin over today?Me: Yeah

It was Trey
Trey💋~ Queen wanted to kno if you was comin over today?
Me: Yeah. Otw (on the way)
Trey💋~ k
Looks like I'm going to Queens for a few hours. I grab my phone and my phone charger and I head out of the house.

*Queen's*
I walked into Queens house to see everybody on the couch looking at me. Hey I said plopping on the couch. Dayum you fit as hell Queen said lookin at you." Thanks I guess ."
Trey: Where you going lookin like a meal he asked smirking at me."
Me: I am a gymnast so I was gonna go do some gymnastics and workout for a bit.
Ar'mon: Your a gymnast?
Me: Yeah
I was there for about another 2 hours before I decided it was time for me to go. Ok guys I thinks it time for me to go. Everybody groaned, and said now? Yeah I have to go workout today I'm getting fat. Where, they all said."
I see fat in all the right places, Trey said getting up staring at my body with a smirk."
I laughed and then I got an idea, do you guys wanna come I'll be there for about 3 hours, but it's not bad. Yeah We'll go, they all got changed and went outside to my car.
*Skips car ride*
•Gym•
I decided to see what everyone could do, so I asked them to show me what types of flips they could do. Ar'mon and Trey did backflips Queen couldn't do any. (Idk if she really can or not) I did a round off back handspring into I back flip and then into a split. They looked at me like I was crazy. What I said smiling." I can't believe you did that Ar'mon said. After that I went to the treadmill and started running on it about 20 minutes later I was lifting 80lbs weights.
~Armon's POV~
K'Ilana wanted to see what kind of flips everyone could do Trey an I did back flips but Queen didn't know how to. K'Ilana did this really cool flip making everything bounce and I jiggle I almost lost control of myself. She then started lifting 80lbs weights by herself.
She was my dream girl but she didn't feel the same way.
~Trey POV~
When I saw K'Ilana do that flip everything in me just wanted to grab her and go. She made me crazy for her, I don't know what this girl is doing to me. After that I saw her lifting weights and running on the treadmills.
~K'Ilana pov~
After I lifted weights I decided to work on my choreography for Aliya Janell. I took out my phone and started playing Put Your Graffiti On Me and I started dancing I could see people coming over towards me I saw Ar'mon, Trey, and Queen staring at me in awe. After a while I stopped dancing and I started working on my abdomen.
*2 hours later*
Everyone was tired so we all went to get something to eat and go back to Ar'mon and Trey's house. Jazz was gone to her girlfriend Tae's house. Baby Cj was with Chris and his girlfriend Parker. We decided to watch a scary movie. Queen fell asleep I got sleepy so I decide that it was time for me to go home. I got up and put my shoes one, where you going Trey asked me." I'm going home. Why it's late you should stay here for tonight, he said." No it's fine I need to go home. Whyyyyy Trey said getting closer to you. Well for one i stink because I've been working out all day and I don't have any clothes here. Take a shower in my bathroom and Ill give you a shirt. He just wouldn't let me leave. What about underwear Trey you gonna let me wear your drawers, I think not. I said laughing. Who said you had to wear any, I nearly choked on air once he said that." Listen Trey I'll see y'all later but I got to go, bye. Tell Queen I love her and I should see her in a few days. Why a few days, he asked." Because tomorrow I'll be with my family and I also still have to work remember I have several jobs. I have a competition tomorrow I have two photo shoots one tomorrow and another one the next day and I also have to go to the studio and work on my new album and I have several choreographies that I have to learn and teach my sisters so I'm busy. But I love all of y'all and gn.
After I left Ar'mon and Trey's I stopped by Walmart and got some food for my house. I ran into some fans while I was vlogging and I got them in my video.
*At home*
I took a hot shower and I put on some Adidas sweatpants and a tight white crop top.
*Ding* my phone lit up it was a text from Trey.
Trey💋~gn bae😘
Me~ who is yo bae??
Trey💋~ You beautiful
Me ~ whatever Trey gn❤️
Trey💋~ gn👅💦