Explanation...(Not really)

(Ok, before all of this I wanna point out that my Title Cover was created by Xara07, and she is awesome. If you want an awesome title I definitely recommend her!!!)

Well....I'm back...*Silence*
....*Tomato flies from the crowd*

"Ow! Wait, before you kill me, just know I'm making a new book, and this time it'll be good, and have character development, and stabilization! Since I've had a little experience..."....

*See's pitchfork, and more Tomatoes* ~('0-0)~

"Wait! It'll be Multiple Mates!" 😭 "Everybody likes those types of books right?"

*Cricket*...*Cricket*

Yayyyyy-*Cough*.......Sorry.... *Tumble Weed flies past*

Well...that's awkward so enough of that; but I'm gonna go on a hunch here, and guess that if you're still reading you're interested!

The story follows a girl named Alex Branson. Sorry too all the Alex's out there, this story isn't aimed at you 😥😌😂, but there will be disturbing images...I guess. Such as bullying, that's it...at least from what I know of so far. 😂🤷

Yes, the picture above is the wolves Hiarchy rankings literally as it is. Going from Alpha->Omega. More will be explained through the book, and each rank will have a ability. Depending on the pack.

Want too find out more? Then go too the next page, and start reading the story!

Oh, forgot to mention that, I love you for giving my book, a try, and if you don't like it. Thanks for dropping by! 💪💓💯

Welp without further ado, lets start--> (Why are you still reading this? Go to the next chapter to start you're adventure!)

Please Don't Steal my book, I have trouble writing it myself...